Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
So this suggestion section for the website will give more attention to staff then when he posts it in the suggestions section for the server?

Exactly, I'm actually surprised nobody has done it yet, but you normally get quite a few people that go round tagging staff asking for a lock or move :p

@iLoveYouu can you move this thread and possibly give your input as I'm sure you can relate to it :P

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
Love to see this happen, it would make survival games faster and better. If staff sees this compass in chest a problem then they can add uses into the compasses like maybe 4 or 3 just incase if having a compass is too op for tracking players.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Ok I've been on the server for a while and I've noticed a lot of things that can be improved or fixed or added.

First thing is simple and it's the tier description. I know it's only a small thing but the fact that this hasn't been picked up on and fixed in the 6months of the sg is... well. In the op tier description it says 'huge amounts of gapples". I don't know if there are mean to be no gapple and this was a mistake or the golden apples where never added by mistake but either way it's been a bug for 6 months.

Wolf kit: should be only 1 wolf or taken off. Especially for team sg. If you are and decent at pvp it's a bit less of a thing but if you are new to 1.9 pvp you've got no chance. The Wolves hit like 1.8 and there's 2 of them. The also give so much kb that you can't reach the player you are trying to attack. I feel like because of these half the sg community are getting bored or have no chance of getting better because they are just getting spammed by them.

Pots: I think health pots could be a good implementation into op mod but op mod only. Just my personal opinion but. Also there is and achievement for potions as well so I don't know if there are meant to be pots but ya know.

Maps: ok I know a lot of people find sg not as fun anymore and you can say " we are prioritising the more popular games on here" but the fact is when you have been playing the same 5 maps over and over for 6 months it's going to get boring and the other games are going to be more popular because they have more diversity of environments. And me personally who has a bad pc can only play in 2 of the maps without lag. Not to put the server down but I also saw that eggwars and I think skywars have both had map updates recently and more than once and they had more maps in the first place. Plz... like... maps... updates... where they at? 6 months... I could make one if you are really running that low on time. I mean I know you've been updating maps but... ughhh idea.

Kill lb: I know this is wanted on more than one game and I think it should be brought back on here as well. On the fact that I know people who worked hard to get the kills and get on the leaderboard and then it was taken away so they quit.

These are my opinions on the game we call sg that has been neglected. Thanks for the time you took to read this. Hopefully more time also goes into the creation of the game that kept me on the server in the first place so sg players from where ever they are can all enjoy it once again instead of having to sit through 10 minutes of another game on fantasy because it's the only map there. <3 I hope my point is made.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Nicely put dude. I agree with pretty much everything you said, maybe apart from the wolves. I think lesser skilled players rely on them to help them out during battles, and i think a lot of players would be a little upset at losing out on one of them. Of course I agree it makes it more difficult for new players coming in, but then given some time I'm sure they would purchase the kit themselves.
Maps is the biggest one for me. I've played over 2k games since I started on cube, but I've played less than a hundred in the last month. Not because i'm not active on the server, but because like you said, the same five maps get extremely boring all the time.
This is a breakdown of all game modes and how many maps each have.
Lucky islands- Solo- 10 Team-11
Tower defense- 14
Blockwars-16 (Same maps on core and CTF)
Eggwars- Solo- 15 Team- 23
PvP duels- 29
FFA- 4
Assassins- 2
Skywars solo- 31 Team- 21
Survival games-5 (Same maps on team and solo)
Minerware- 6

Now of course, it's understandable that eggwars and skywars have a lot of maps, as these are the most popular games. But given that Survival games seems to be overlooked during any server updates (Christmas, Halloween) it's got to be understood by staff that players are going to go elsewhere to play the game or just play other games.
I've seen several comments from staff regarding the old maps not being added back in purely because they aren't up to cube standards. However, given that the survival games community are the ones that play the game, and are the ones that would be happy to play the old maps (a lot of regular people have i've spoken to would love to have the old maps back), just to have some more variety in the game, then surely it shouldn't matter that they are a little lower in quality than the other maps. I think it's just a bit unfortunate that no staff really play much survival games, i've seen a couple play it but not that often. As if they did, they would understand our issues with the game.

P.S Sorry for the essay :P

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I would actually love the old maps to be put back on. Without a doubt.

Edit: I do see what you mean with the Wolves and that's why I said just have 1 rather than 2. I mean in team sg if every team mate picks wolves, for every player on their team they have 2 wolves meaning if you are a against 4 team you are fighting pretty much a 12 team instead.

Reactions: Chimpeeze

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
great idea! I support this! But as much as that would be nice, some new stuff for eggwars would be even better in my opinion.

Reactions: Thefty
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^