Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Hey there!

As much as I love SG I've been noticing that it has been dying out lately. So I decided to make a little suggestion that could possibly make it a little bit more fun!
My suggestion: Add compasses into chests. Some games can be incredibly boring as they can last for ages. This can result of the person getting bored and not wanting to play any more. I think this would make the games shorter and more importantly more fun. However, if this was actually implemented, the kit "Tracker" wouldn't be as useful. There are also compasses in Skywars chests, so I mean why not add it into SG chests as well?

Thanks for reading this suggestion! Feel free to express your feelings about this suggestion.

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hey there!

As much as I love SG I've been noticing that it has been dying out lately. So I decided to make a little suggestion that could possibly make it a little bit more fun!
My suggestion: Add compasses into chests. Some games can be incredibly boring as they can last for ages. This can result of the person getting bored and not wanting to play any more. I think this would make the games shorter and more importantly more fun. However, if this was actually implemented, the kit "Tracker" wouldn't be as useful. There are also compasses in Skywars chests, so I mean why not add it into SG chests as well?

Thanks for reading this suggestion! Feel free to express your feelings about this suggestion.
That is a good idea, but there are the borders, they become smaller and smaller, and at the end you're all together, so you have to fight.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I like this. I don't want to run around for ages for a guy that happens to be afk and hiding.
It's monotonous until you kinda find someone.

Reactions: Thefty
U

Unipotato

I think it is a good idea because I am already one of those players who never plays SG because I get bored. Hope a staff member sees! (not that that would do a lot but...)

Reactions: Thefty

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
This received a lot of support when it was suggested last month https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/chest-loot-survival-games.175727/#post-709243
Also more maps would be great, there's been maybe 5-6 updates in the last few months that have maps for mostly eggwars and skywars, even minerware has had a few...

But given survival games is in my opinion tue most overlooked game on the server don't count on anything suggested for it ever being implemented.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
This received a lot of support when it was suggested last month https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/chest-loot-survival-games.175727/#post-709243
Also more maps would be great, there's been maybe 5-6 updates in the last few months that have maps for mostly eggwars and skywars, even minerware has had a few...

But given survival games is in my opinion tue most overlooked game on the server don't count on anything suggested for it ever being implemented.
I don't really see it being implemented either, but I just thought that I would put this suggestion out there.

Reactions: Chimpeeze
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom