1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival Games Ideas

Discussion in 'Games' started by bluedeadpool, Mar 10, 2014.

1. bluedeadpool

bluedeadpool Member

Hey guys, I've played the survival games on this server, I like it, but I would ask for the people to fix stuff in there.
    1. There has to be more survival games servers in the lobby. it used to be six, but it was shortened to 3. If this server gets even more popular make sure to do that.
    2. CREATE A DEATHMATCH!!! All servers with survival games have a deathmatch except for cubecraft games. This is extremely painful because if there are only 2 people left in the match, then it will take ages for them to find each other. Make a countdown, and spawn 3-4 remaining survivors to the center again to fight to the death.
    3. No OP items in chests. I have found a diamond sword in most games and its really unfair, so make the tiers on the chests even and stable. Don't put 7 baked potatoes in a single chest. No diamond armor. This isn't fair for anyone and makes it much less fun the play.
    4. Put back some cool maps. All maps don't have to be self-made maps. Put back some popular maps like Wyvern's Wake or something. Unless there are rules to follow, then put some popular maps back on!

If you guys fix these issues then I will guarantee, lots of people will like it, and more people will play on this cool server! ^.^

P.S don't forget to check out my channel at youtube.com/bluedeadpoolyt !! I make minecraft videos and lots of lots of MCSG!!!

2. Devon413

Devon413 Member

Yea, death match should be added, for other people to play the maps, and if death match is not added people would be waiting, and the worse, playing on other servers for death match.

3. eshuren1

eshuren1 Member

i dont support the death match. the maps are small enough for a 1v1.

4. PlasticManPeppo

PlasticManPeppo Member

Musician
    if 2 players are left, they should teleport to the middle and a bunch of zombies should spawn.... then they fight the zombies and each other at same time.. i can just see it!

SpritySpritz likes this.
  5. eshuren1

eshuren1 Member

That sounds epic :D

PlasticManPeppo likes this.
  6. Oceanical

Oceanical Member

traveling
    I do agree, CCG isn't exactly known for their Survival Games, more so Skywars. In my opinion the game is pretty weak, with no deathmatch and VERY unfair chests. It really annoys me actually. We have some of the best builders on this server, but I do wish for some better and bigger ranged maps with more terraform & less buildings. No deathmatch is irritating too, having to find the other player while wasting time and resources trying to find them. It gets people fed up, and they just leave or suicide the game. Deathmatch is a must for Survival Games.

I'm really hoping for some fairer chests though. WAY too many Tier 2's.

Although I had a lot of bashing to do, kudos to the staff for trying to make it the best they can :)
    I do hope they make some changes soon though.

7. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Please... all of them are great ideas.

8. Oceanical

Oceanical Member

traveling