Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SuckerPunch2234

Apr 2, 2014
Dear Ladies and Gents. You probably don't know me but I have a couple if important things to tell.
First of all, v2.0! Yay and don't get angry at the bugs, they will get fixed, now straight to the points.
For SG, as a good and skilled player , I would like Flint and Steel, Fishing Rod (Kit and Chest Loot) to be added and lastly can you have the D-Match arena to be a bit bigger for the intensity, I can get my build team to build one.
Q n A: why Fns and fishing rods, for more tactical gameplay to make taking out teams more interesting.
Thanks for reading Guys!

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Fishing rods are a pretty good idea in my opinion. However, i dont see the point of flint and steel, becuase you ant place blocks in hunger games, and hitting some one with flint and steel doesnt do anything i know of.
I can get my build team to build one.
We already have a build team on this server :P

SuckerPunch2234

Apr 2, 2014
Fishing rods are a pretty good idea in my opinion. However, i dont see the point of flint and steel, becuase you ant place blocks in hunger games, and hitting some one with flint and steel doesnt do anything i know of.

We already have a build team on this server :p
Yes but the coder just has to enable placing blocks and that's done and secondly yes they do have a build team but I'm saying we can build a dmatch arena.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom