tbh i hate all enchanted weapons
there have been so many times i was given a knockback 2 stone sword
and i had to use that while chasing someone :/

What do yall think?

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Yes, I actually agree that certain enchantments on the weapons only make it very annoying in game (especially the knockback II situation you mentioned). I've also noticed that fire aspect seems to be way too overpowered in some scenarios.

In my opinion they should remove fire aspect and knockback II from randomly generated loot in the chest, because there can always be a possibility to enchant your weapons if you really want that fire aspect. I just find a fire aspect sword too easy to obtain, and knockback II is just silly. I mean, I doubt people would even miss it.

Reactions: Caaaaarman

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I don't mind fire aspect or knockback in normal mode because fights aren't really that long, its the knockback 2 enchants in OP that are annoying, people will just run and run and run and pearl for years and keep spamming their knockback 2 swords to keep you away and munch on their gapples

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I used to play SG a lot and I think fire swords are kind of a good and bad thing :P As in it's really good if you find one yourself but if you don't have one and you have to fight someone with one it's really annoying and they are more than likely going to win the fight. I think fire swords should be removed from normal but add more experience bottles so there is a chance you are able to enchant one on the maps that have enchanting tables. I think it would be more balanced that way rather than getting rid of them completely. I don't think fire should be removed from OP though.

Its either that or put the chance of getting a fire sword or knock-back sword down because I see them everywhere and they are really annoying. That's just my personal thoughts :P

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Its called tactical play. Play however you like, with or without enchants.
Just vote Basic.
Exactly. Then the enchants they're complaining about will be super hard to get as enchanting tables will be required.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
the exact same thing as walking into fire/lava except it stays on for a shorter period of time
and even if you catch on fire there are many things to help: water buckets, the water all around the map itself, food (or cannable kit), gapples, health potions (or brewing accident kit and vampire kit), enderpearls (for getting to these), and more

also don't like it, just don't play. if anything they are just a downgraded form of burning you with a flint and steal as fire only does little damage

here are more solutions for fire (listed above)
Get a low fire default resource pack?
in case your problem is it covering your screen
Just vote Basic.
to avoid these weapons all together

P.S. you realise people can just enchant their weapons anyways? nothing otherwise even being without them

Reactions: Lilleh__

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
the exact same thing as walking into fire/lava except it stays on for a shorter period of time
and even if you catch on fire there are many things to help: water buckets, the water all around the map itself, food (or cannable kit), gapples, health potions (or brewing accident kit and vampire kit), enderpearls (for getting to these), and more

also don't like it, just don't play. if anything they are just a downgraded form of burning you with a flint and steal as fire only does little damage

here are more solutions for fire (listed above)

in case your problem is it covering your screen

to avoid these weapons all together

P.S. you realise people can just enchant their weapons anyways? nothing otherwise even being without them
The problem is that you're under pressure when you're on the receiving end. How can you put yourself out while not leaving yourself open? Use a water bucket and you cannot return fire. Jump in a pool and you're open to TNT and bows. Food and repair kit cannot help you forever -- it may help regen but it eats up your food and saturation fast.

FnS has to be reapplied manually; fire aspect sword does not if you hit it continuously.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom