Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MookyDoodle

Novice Member
May 1, 2020
143
286
69
Australia
m.youtube.com
I love SG, but the teaming problem is getting out of hand. For example,
for every hacker I see, I see 16 teams, and that's about %65 of my games.
so, if you're working on SG duos, please release it soon, and if you're not, please start working on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Meiske

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
491
2,010
234
21
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I haven't played SG enough to know about how many people team but I think SG Teams would be cool, I remember playing with my friend, we both lasted until the end of the game and then fought eachother. I think it would've been nicer to be able to work as a team though, I'm sure a lot of people would agree!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom