Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Withly

Nov 13, 2016
So I was just in the builder part of the forums where it was announced that you would not be accepting more maps. I went in to read and it was very well explained and thought out. However, while in there i saw that you had to base which maps to keep on general idea of what people liked. I think if you added a section into the forums called Survey this could be easier. Post a link or two to a website like survey monkey for each gamemode. You can put a picture of a map on it and have 3 questions beneath it. Yes, no, eh. This way it becomes a lot easier for it to be judged.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So I was just in the builder part of the forums where it was announced that you would not be accepting more maps. I went in to read and it was very well explained and thought out. However, while in there i saw that you had to base which maps to keep on general idea of what people liked. I think if you added a section into the forums called Survey this could be easier. Post a link or two to a website like survey monkey for each gamemode. You can put a picture of a map on it and have 3 questions beneath it. Yes, no, eh. This way it becomes a lot easier for it to be judged.
Maybe they could add more of these instead of just one for just eggwars like @POWER_RANGER said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom