Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValeMale

Mar 4, 2019
Use of illegal clients or mods (Cheating)
Any client/mod that provides a distinct, gameplay-changing advantage is illegal.
The use of illegal clients or mods is strictly prohibited.

Mods like kill aura, anti-knockback, x-rays, auto-clickers, click macros, freecams, maps with player locations, and flight are all examples of illegal mods. Including RegEdit (Editing registry).

Knowingly teaming with/having someone use illegal mods for you may result in a ban as well.

For a list of approved clients and mods, please read here: https://cbecrft.net/mods

You can appeal your bans/mutes here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net

Punishment track: 7 day ban (Sentinel only) → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

These are the official rules on the use of clients that are on the Cubecraft forums to preface my foum post.

Hello, I was recently banned from the discord server for possesion (Not Use) of an autoclicker of which i stated to a staff member in the VC when talking about bans (i cannot remember their name nor would i wish to release it). The mere possesion of a client that is considered a cheat is not against the rules. The conversation was basically me talking about the offences i have commited against Cubecraft and explaining how they were accidents.

Me;
"My first ever ban on cubecraft was the week ban and it was under the new system"
Mod;
"Really, how was it caused?"
Me;
"I had left an autoclicker program running but had not turned it on, i had leaned on my keyboard and had turned it on accidentally, i see it as a fair ban and respect the decision and have made precautions since"
Mod;
"Autoclickers are against the rules, i'm going to ban you"

I then get banned from the discord despite reading the rules of Cubecraft and despite how i had never used the Autoclicer to purposefully breach this rule. I do not see this as a fair course of actions and wish to have my ban revoked, I have not breached any rules on purpose and according to the rules the posession of a hacked client/autoclicker in itself is not against the rules.
Date of Ban - 4th March 2019
Time of Ban ~ 21:22PM GMT

ValeMale

Mar 4, 2019
A note on the conversation, after i had said the second message i had not heard correctly and that is what i think was said, i was banned afterwards as links now don't work and i forcefully left the server

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
You should speak with the moderator who banned you in a conversation. However, you did not get banned because you said you had an autoclicker, you were banned because you were swearing after multiple warnings. I know, because I was there. Anyways, I recommend you speak with the moderator that banned you so that you can sort it out with him.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Current situation with CubeCraft updates as of today:
1715752801899.png
Frontlane wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva gefeliciteerd!!! 🥳🥳
i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
Top Bottom