Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubeir

Novice Member
Aug 20, 2020
24
28
64
I really want to see/play CubeCraft in Minecraft with RTX ON, Nether update features are all included now, what is the problem? is there anything preventing Cubecraft from supporting RTX? or the plan is just to wait some month to see if RTX gets released or not, even Lifeboat, Mineplex, Galexite support RTX beta, why not cubecraft??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen Ualala

Cubeir

Novice Member
Aug 20, 2020
24
28
64
I used the RTX beta on CubeCraft, you just need a suitable texture pack and it works everywhere.
Hi, thanks for your reply, I thought its not supported, as I can not join after joining beta, (before I did without any errors)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom