Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not at all 0/10 made me puke

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
ENJOY! i'm relay excited to here what you guys think!

I have played on the java server once so if you have suggestions PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

So if you don't know already cubecraft bedrock edition was built for java edition pvp. The only problem with this is that bedrock pvp doesn't work exactly like java edition pvp. This causes hits to bug and results in the player your hitting to take no knock-back and then they go flying (also no joke well typing this out my dog farted so yah! pog) anyways i am pretty sure this is being worked on as clarified in this community talk (psssssssss @Younisco i love the community talks keep up the great work) The latest thread i could find talking about this was here. I am not a minecraft developer so i can't comment to much on a solution but if you do have experience then please make a comment with red text so i can find it easier.

This is a suggestion I made as one of my first threads. basically FAA or free for all is relay laggy for bedrock players. I have not been able to relay find out how wide spread of a problem this is but it has enough of an impact for me to mention it. I have two theory's on why this is a problem. SOLUTION 1 is that it only effects american players due to the large amount of player in FFA servers and cubecraft being located in Europe. SOLUTION 2 is that this effects all players and is because of the large player size of FAA servers. I think either way lowering the amount of players that can be on the server should fix this problem. If you have anything to add or have proof of one of my theory's or have a different theory's then let me know by commenting with green text so that i can find it easier.

This suggestion is a pretty basic one and i see no reason why this shouldn't be added. The idea is that there should be an edit button for profile posts instead of a delete button, or maybe there can be a delete and a edit button 😏

This Suggestion is pretty new and was suggestion in this thread. The idea is that you should be able to mods should be able to mute people in discord. the main reason i think this is an important change is because ender is a helper and i want to get on his good side, but in all seriousness i think it is kind of confusing that punishments are different on different platforms.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THE REPLAYS SO I CAN ADD THEM

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom