Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
These are suggestions, if you dont like ANY of the ideas dont hate. Thank You!

#1) Biomes

I think that builders should make custom biomes for the houses, e.g. candyland custom biome or a medieval custom biome. However I think they should only be available if you buy them with IRL money, since the add more detail to the place. If this doesn't get put it, I understand, it is a lot of coding and time for this, since it took months for the actual houses to be done. :)

#2) Houses section

Houses is going to be become a very popular thing on this server in my opinion so I think there should be a houses section on the forums for it.

#3) Having friends to stay

Houses is fun, you can have your friends over for a while then go but what if they could actually stay! But you have to pay vanity points for it though, here is what I think;
1 friend(s) = 1000
2 friend(s) = 4000
3 friend(s) = 6000
4 friend(s) = 10'000

These 'Friends' can access your home by doing the command since it is their home aswell as yours because they now live there. They can add furniture ( changing the house would only be available to the actual owner) so only add people you can trust!

Thank you for reading and remember theses are only suggestions :D

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Biomes is something we suggested when the houses server was in development, however due to how complex the plugin already is, rubik said different Biomes wouldn't be possible, due to the amount of code and technicality of it. Even though it would be a great addition. Houses forums already implemented an hour after release. Finally the friends thing, I like the concept of players being able to help decorate your house but I think it should be free

Reactions: MinecraftPenguin21

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
Biomes is something we suggested when the houses server was in development, however due to how complex the plugin already is, rubik said different Biomes wouldn't be possible, due to the amount of code and technicality of it. Even though it would be a great addition. Houses forums already implemented an hour after release. Finally the friends thing, I like the concept of players being able to help decorate your house but I think it should be free
ok

AdventOne

Jun 5, 2015
These are suggestions, if you dont like ANY of the ideas dont hate. Thank You!

#1) Biomes

I think that builders should make custom biomes for the houses, e.g. candyland custom biome or a medieval custom biome. However I think they should only be available if you buy them with IRL money, since the add more detail to the place. If this doesn't get put it, I understand, it is a lot of coding and time for this, since it took months for the actual houses to be done. :)

#2) Houses section

Houses is going to be become a very popular thing on this server in my opinion so I think there should be a houses section on the forums for it.

#3) Having friends to stay

Houses is fun, you can have your friends over for a while then go but what if they could actually stay! But you have to pay vanity points for it though, here is what I think;
1 friend(s) = 1000
2 friend(s) = 4000
3 friend(s) = 6000
4 friend(s) = 10'000

These 'Friends' can access your home by doing the command since it is their home aswell as yours because they now live there. They can add furniture ( changing the house would only be available to the actual owner) so only add people you can trust!

Thank you for reading and remember theses are only suggestions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom