Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzChocolate

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi,

When 1.16 comes out, I think that a new resource should be added. This resource could be something like Netherite. It could use a similar concept as the emerald generators, and using it you would be able to buy Netherite Armour, better tools and weapons, and also some other new ideas. Also new levels could be added to diamond generators, gold generators and iron generators, either shorterning the time, or have a 50% chance to drop double the ammount of resources. In normal mode, you could be able to buy diamond gear with netherite and same in hardcore. Another addition could be more health types, more item types (Cheaper and even higher enchants), changeable weather and time and maybe even an option to set generator speeds to normal fast or slow (fast would be 2x the speed that the generator says and slow would be 0.5x what the generator says).

Thank you for reading

ItzChocolate

P.S A new rank could also be added (Netherite rank (Below Obsidian), Bedrock Rank (New Best), Coal Rank (Below Iron) all having different abilities. Also, potentially a price reduction on ranks otherwise bedrock would cost around $200

D

Deleted member 294498

Great idea
But I think it's going to be the regular 1.9 blocks :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I’m sure CubeCraft will support 1.16 when it comes out, but it will probably not use the new blocks. The reason for that is because most people play on lots of different versions, which means they will not see the new blocks or items of 1.16.
I also don’t think CubeCraft is in need of more ranks. If they would add new ranks, that means that they would need to figure out new permissions for them. I personally think that’s unnecessary because it’s too much work and I think the rank system is good the way it is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImJunior
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom