Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JungleVulcano

Member
Mar 19, 2020
28
14
19
50
I think we should create a Green Stained Clay block named "§2rematch" to rematch a player to send him a rematch invitation (middle of hotbar)
And add a new diamond sword item to "§eJoin a new game" (first slot)
And the coal item to "§4return to the lobby" (last slot)
Because when i win/lose there is always the GUI to rematch and i always press Accept and I dont want to
 

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
237
304
74
22
India
Agree it is also annoying cause I need to go in lobby so much time and I can't play good cause I starts lagging when I go in lobby so it's so annoying they should fix this🙂
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom