Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Hello, I would like to give some suggestions made by me (pls, respect xd). This last month I've been playing in 1.8, and well, I think this version doesn't have the importance that it deserves. I was talking with some friends, and I've collected some recommendations.

• Make available more games in Skywars: I've noticed that recently there aren't games available.
  • Fix the lag: Why there isn't a host near Latin America? I know servers with 500 players with more than 2 hosts, and one of them in South America. Maybe staff don't care about that, but everyday legit people is being banned by sentinel, just because they have more than 300 ms. This one of the reasons why people leave the server. I know people with diamond/emerald rank that have been banned permanent, just for their lag, and that's not fair. Some of them have to use regedit for try to get better internet, and that's the reason why their appeal MAYBE get denied. But try to play with 300-500 ms, that's impossible. Or maybe, do ss to someone, and for that, we need more staff, or I don't know, try to give more help to the players. Before doing the appeal, add some tips, like: You should speak in english, talk about what were you doing in that moment, your ms, your mods... I don't know, some people just don't know how to do a good appeal, and they just say: I was playing with lag and I don't use hax.
  • Fix the bugs: There are a lot of bugs (that I'm already recording and reporting).
  • Add more games: I know, right now a lot of people is going to jump on my neck. I'm just saying that in 1.8 we have eggwars/skywars and lucky islands, and sometimes you get bored, well, if you want to suggest more games, you can comment it.
I know, I've said the same suggestions that other people, but is what we want. Also, don't attack me, I'm a lovely unicorn :c

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello, I would like to give some suggestions made by me (pls, respect xd). This last month I've been playing in 1.8, and well, I think this version doesn't have the importance that it deserves. I was talking with some friends, and I've collected some recommendations.

• Make available more games in Skywars: I've noticed that recently there aren't games available.
  • Fix the lag: Why there isn't a host near Latin America? I know servers with 500 players with more than 2 hosts, and one of them in South America. Maybe staff don't care about that, but everyday legit people is being banned by sentinel, just because they have more than 300 ms. This one of the reasons why people leave the server. I know people with diamond/emerald rank that have been banned permanent, just for their lag, and that's not fair. Some of them have to use regedit for try to get better internet, and that's the reason why their appeal MAYBE get denied. But try to play with 300-500 ms, that's impossible. Or maybe, do ss to someone, and for that, we need more staff, or I don't know, try to give more help to the players. Before doing the appeal, add some tips, like: You should speak in english, talk about what were you doing in that moment, your ms, your mods... I don't know, some people just don't know how to do a good appeal, and they just say: I was playing with lag and I don't use hax.
  • Fix the bugs: There are a lot of bugs (that I'm already recording and reporting).
  • Add more games: I know, right now a lot of people is going to jump on my neck. I'm just saying that in 1.8 we have eggwars/skywars and lucky islands, and sometimes you get bored, well, if you want to suggest more games, you can comment it.
I know, I've said the same suggestions that other people, but is what we want. Also, don't attack me, I'm a lovely unicorn :c
I agree with everything you say. If CubeCraft wants to grow they must reach out to the communities that conform their server. And especially South America which represents a very big chunk of CubeCraft’s players.

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I barely play 1.8 cubecraft but I don’t think it’s Cubecraft’s big deal in here. Available games, okay, interessting that’s perhaps a point of improvement. Fix the lag, this is probally due to the type of players, I’m not surw but I thought spanish people play 1.8 cubecraft, south-america. Maby it’s their lag. I agree to the bugs, they won’t fix them and instead of actually trying to fix them, they may remove the whole gamemode. Add more games, they don’t have a budget for opening more available servers.

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

Maps/games/worlds are randomly generated. If you think there are not enough then that must've been a coincidence

Hosting in other continents could bring a couple of new players though at this point in time it is not worth the money.
Claiming players get banned for having a high ping is nonsense as I have experienced myself

If you have reported the bugs there is nothing else you can do.

Literally what you said "Add more games" and "Suggest more games in comments" is not how this subforum works. You created a suggestion thread, and thus, you have to suggest, not us

The TL;DR of your thread: Not enough available maps, innocent players get banned (solution to this is host in latin america), too much bugs pls fix, add more games but I don't have any ideas myself so you should suggest some in the comments

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom