Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
bring back 1.8 pvp with a plugin and make it voteable without a rank in games like eggwars and skywars or have 1.9 and if not voted its random
The voting system is fine like this, but the pvp if it lacks a change, the bad thing is that many here like this one better (Although it would be better to re-add it)

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
CubeCraft actually used to have a seperate 1.8 and 1.9 network.
1.8 was very unpopular though, which is why it was removed. This was a great decision in my opinion since this allowed the network as a whole to update to 1.12.2 and use newer, more interesting items, blocks, mechanics, etc.

Not only is the idea of being able to vote for 1.8 rarely ever going to get used (as @diego13500 already said, it's not popular in this community), I'm not even sure if it would be possible to code. And even if it is, it would take a lot of additional computational resources, which most likely would cost more than the profits they would gain with it.

In my opinion they've made the right choice by updating to 1.12.2 fully focusing on this pvp system.

If you want you can read more about the original update removing 1.8, and the reasoning behind it here!

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
bring back 1.8 pvp with a plugin and make it voteable without a rank in games like eggwars and skywars or have 1.9 and if not voted its random
Actually, I have been having this rank for like 6 years or so. I don’t mind making it available for everyone. However, people who just bought a rank, feel scammed and might probably leave the server. It also will result in less money being received by cube. For those reasons it will never be available, unless you have to pay to enter Cubecraft, but that would be ridiculous.

About 1,8; I never really played it, after the server updated to 1,9. If you want to play 1,8 there’s plenty of other servers to choose from. I don’t really see a reason to go back. I guess Supercraftbros, but like…

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom