Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2020
I was wanting to have from type of crop roles to the CC discord. As in fill X amount of chests with crops. as i that would be fun for some. Mostly for end game players.

You can responded to this thread with from other suggestions.

Regard,
God of Melons, Lord of slices.

Reactions: Conea64

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This seems like something that won’t be added. On the discord there are very few ranks, for them to add not one but multiple roles for just one minigame is highly unlikely.
You might try and join some community run discord servers that are mainly focused on Cubecraft skyblock and suggest your idea there!

Brent // Brentsycle

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2019
Belgium
I was wondering if you open a cubelet and you get something double that you get that in a locker and if there are people who want that item needs to give points te them (the one who got i double) or loot points. It's like a trade system. Just a suggestion.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I was wondering if you open a cubelet and you get something double that you get that in a locker and if there are people who want that item needs to give points te them (the one who got i double) or loot points. It's like a trade system. Just a suggestion.
Hi, please do not necropost. This is reviving threads that haven't been active for 3 or more weeks.

- Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom