Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019
Why don't to create a kind of "bank account" which is able to keep all the Skyblock coins of an island. Obviously if you or one of your friends die, you will lose some money, but in this way it would be easier to achieve high amounts of money because you will be able to sell items and earn money that will be put on the same bank account.

Reactions: Zathelas

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
In my opinion it's your own fault if you die and lose money. (and experience)
So if you put all your money on a bank account and you don't have anything and you die you saved all the money but then they can actually put any item you have in the void so to speak. Sure, everyone dies at least once, but you also have to avoid dying a bit, so you just have to save your money.

I also see no way to make money easier, you can of course work together or each part, but you can also agree, I actually agree with this. It should be true when you die that you lose money, but then I think there should be a limit to how much money you should give, for example you should give 75% and 25% you should keep. And the same applies to your friends, so you can still save and give your money.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
In my opinion it's your own fault if you die and lose money. (and experience)
So if you put all your money on a bank account and you don't have anything and you die you saved all the money but then they can actually put any item you have in the void so to speak. Sure, everyone dies at least once, but you also have to avoid dying a bit, so you just have to save your money.

I also see no way to make money easier, you can of course work together or each part, but you can also agree, I actually agree with this. It should be true when you die that you lose money, but then I think there should be a limit to how much money you should give, for example you should give 75% and 25% you should keep. And the same applies to your friends, so you can still save and give your money.
I totally agree with you.

Reactions: Zathelas

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
In my opinion it's a very good idea, but if you keep money in the bank, even if you die, it should still be there

D

Deleted member 489420

I dont think bank is a good idea

It stole the idea of sb But i do think that share command on coop is indeed necessery

zombie8101

Jul 18, 2020
ive got a idea add redston stuff back and if theres no redstone add redstone and hoppers

{why did they take out all the redstone stuff?!?!}

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
there are no actual danger for dying unless you stupidly fall.
just play carefull and dont go kamikaze, break walls and access to the spawner.
and try to have the items and sell the items when you are gonna buy, dont hold coins in the invetory usualy

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi,
Thank you all for your opinions.

When a player dies, I think the server has to withdraw coins from the bank account.
The reason why I hope in a similar feature is only because If my brother and I both have 20 million, then we can buy a 40 mln spawner because the sum of our coins reach the price.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
<33
"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom