Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would lucky islands duos be nice?

• Yeah

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
I mean, I can understand why adding a duos gamemode can be difficult/time consuming; you would need to make new maps, change some balancing and add an entire new portal to the lobby, shifting the other two to the sides.

I just find that it was weird for them to add solos and squads before duos. A lot of people that I talk to about lucky island duos agree that it would be enjoyable to play.

If they add "lucky blocks megas" or "lucky blocks survival games" before they add lucky blocks duos I'll lose my femur or something.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't play Lucky Islands often on Bedrock, however I would love to see the addition of Duo's. Majority of the main gamemodes do have a Duo option, it only seems fair to add one for Lucky Islands. If it was added, it could even grow in popularity because it would be another gamemode for people to play with their friends, without the hassle of other teammates. It's a great suggestion! :>

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
im not a bedrock player, but i agree with you!
and what Gemmmmie said about random teammates gives me awful flashbacks of teammates trying to steal my stuff all the time hahaha. its way better to play with friends then a random person who literally tries to steal from their own team

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom