Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this?

• Yes, good suggestion

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Maybe, not entirely needed

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No, not nessesary (please provide feedback)

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

I'm giving out a new suggestion on that you need to be at least level 15 and 50-100 kills and 50-100 wins to buy kits and perks.
This way new people who come network wont get reked straight away.
Please provide feedback if you do not like this idea.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Sorry i dislike this idea, i think that everyone need to get the chanche to get a kit and they will get recket by people who have more then 15levels it will stay the same mate

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
So the people who aren't level 15 can be rekted? Can you give more information about your suggestion, please?
What I am saying for all of those people who have been playing a long time and are waiting to buy perks/kits (Skywars)... Then a noob/whatever comes in with a OP perk/kit and wrecks everyone. IDK got to keep up the daily grind, I thought that this was good but if you dont agree that oh well!

Chubby

Jun 25, 2016
I did not like the idea. So does it mean that anyone who is not level 15 is less likely to win at pvp?

Reactions: Spinnypoo

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
You have good intentions, but I have to disagree because this means that new people may not have the patience to wait and build up the stats. That would mean many less players joining the server and staying.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What I am saying for all of those people who have been playing a long time and are waiting to buy perks/kits (Skywars)... Then a noob/whatever comes in with a OP perk/kit and wrecks everyone. IDK got to keep up the daily grind, I thought that this was good but if you dont agree that oh well!
:| I have 122000 points do you think I need to grind?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't like the vibes this gives me.
I think this would allow powerful kits to go through and be added while it's completely unbalanced, but only "balanced" with your stats.
Also, I don't like the idea of long term members having allot more unlocked features than new players as they might not get a chance to level since others are playing with powerful kits.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
So, you don't want newcomers to be rekt by veterans, yet your suggestion is to set a minimum level to get kits, so newcomer don't have a chance against veterans? LOGIC AF!

What will you next suggestion be?
"Make a sign that says that hacking is recommended for a better ingame experience, to combat hackers in the server"
Or "Add lava buckets to Eggwars, because sometimes you catch fire and without lava buckets you can't save yourself"
Or maybe "Make CubeCraft 1.10 only, so people who love 1.8 pvp can enjoy the server"?

Ok, enough sarcasm for today...

Reactions: RockBob4

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I don't think that if they are a noob, they will wreck everybody. It's fine how it is.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't think this should be added. reason noobs need help to win and kit is their help.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom