Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Thanks for the suggestion. It's been suggested many times before. It was actually a thing long ago but was removed mainly because it was used by regular players to spam staff.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
In my opinion, hackers could use it to their benefit and avoid those servers where staff are currently on as we can't be on everywhere at once.
If we enter there, they'll just leave and head somewhere else.
Hide-n-seek.
It was a nice suggestions though, would love to see more suggestions coming.
face6_by_puffedsakurablue-d9v35ox.gif

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
IGN - TempestZ_

Server with suggestion -
Whole sever

What is your suggestion - I think there should be a new command, /staff. It would show you the staff online at the time

How can this make CubeCraft better - If you see something against the rules you can get to a staff way easier. This could help because staff can immediately tp and see what is going on. Because, if there is a hacker of some sort. He/She might quit before you even begin to report it and then not have the punishment.

Extra -
I've had this suggestion in my head for a couple of days and I've been thinking about the pros and cons. I just decided to put my voice out there and get this done. Thanks. :]

Example

This is an example of my Staff System.

EggWars
Player1

SkyWars
Player10

PvP

Player5

I hope everyone can see the benefit of this suggestion and not just the negatives.
Please leave a comment if you think I can improve somewhere.

Thanks,
Temp
I think this is a bad idea since it will let hackers know that there is a staff online and then toggle their hacks off. Also staff can't go into started games, only assasins, and FFA.

Vutar

Sep 11, 2016
Belgium
I think this is a bad idea since it will let hackers know that there is a staff online and then toggle their hacks off. Also staff can't go into started games, only assasins, and FFA.
They can remove Staff members of the List if they are in Vanish?

D

Deleted member 162332

It is a good suggestion, but I see a Contra, if people have the command's staff will have to be aware of that all the time because many people after day sees Hackers and many people will that command, and if there is only one staff sirvirá not anything

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom