Give a anwser 1 time when a stuff gives information over your report

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

dutchclasher

Jul 14, 2016
That you can anwser staff member 1 time for a report. Staff members gives compliments but you can give a reaction

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I did not understand a thing you said, it would be better if you spoke your main language please

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
(Not sure if this is right) I think what he means is when a staff handles/closes a report you can reply to it? If that’s what you mean I’m gonna have to disagree with this idea because it would be way too messy. Reports takes a long time to get handled so the reply might just waste more time.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
(Not sure if this is right) I think what he means is when a staff handles/closes a report you can reply to it? If that’s what you mean I’m gonna have to disagree with this idea because it would be way too messy. Reports takes a long time to get handled so the reply might just waste more time.
If it is what you say Shamel, then I don't see the point when you can make a conversation with them :/

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You can thank staff in other information. Some people post in there “have a spooktastic day” or “thanks for handling my report!” So there is no need to add a reply button for reports for members.

Reactions: Shamel
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom