Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Your_Demise

Dec 27, 2016
I think there should be an in game option to buy ranks with points, for example you can get iron rank for 10,000 points in game but you cannot buy the top rank immediately, if you would want the gold rank you would of needed to of purchased iron and lapis in game or on the store, so you could buy ranks in game but you would need to buy them in order of best to worst rank. I personally think this would be a great addition to the game and help the players who do not have a credit/debit card, so they can enjoy the server fully. Just a suggestion

Reactions: StormTeDragon

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Don't need rank to enjoy the server. And earning points doesn't take long, I could've bought iron 20 times over at least at 10k points.
The server needs funding to run, and selling ranks is the main source of income for servers.
If you could just purchase ranks without money, the server would die very quickly.
Nice idea but not feasible.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Any reward system like this that benefits the player in non-cosmetic ways violates the EULA and is prohibited on Minecraft servers.
Unfortunately this will not be possible and is unfair for donators who payed for the server.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Bad idea, because what you're saying it ranks should be free. Let me explain why this is bad. If they added this, the amount of people donating would fall, and it would ultimately lose them money, and it takes a lot of money to run a big server. Also, people who already have ranks will feel scammed because they payed for a rank, whereas someone got it for free. Sorry bad idea, will never be added even if it's for 69 billion points

RushRush

May 27, 2016
This has been suggested many times before, and has been denied every time. People who don't have a rank will say yes. People who do will say no.
Sadly, I don't believe this idea will make it very far. :(

Reactions: StormTeDragon

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
@hgbf <3

Sorry but what you said is a bad idea :/
For example, in less than 1 month I got more than 20.000 points, and then I could "buy" easily Iron rank but the problem is I already have a rank and I purchased it with real money. As said above, I would feel scammed.
The only way to get a free rank is by participating in tournaments (made for the server) and giveaways.

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
That would basically mean that people who previously bought ranks wasted money on a rank. Although I see why this would seem reasonable, it's quite an unrealistic idea.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This is suggested many times before.The reason that they will not add this is that cubecraft also need some donatiosn to keep the server up and if you gonna add that people will not buy ranks anymore and the server will die!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
1 word: EULA
Plus, this would make people who paid for the rank feel scammed if you xould buy obby rank with 60,000 k points.
Its basically this:
Points that you get in-game, or real money.
(60,000k points or 180.00$ (in american dollars))

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
No because current ranks will feel scammed and Ranks are what are keeping this server running. Also you can get free ranks from giveaways at cubecraft't twitter @Nikooo Lock

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Best thread ever.
Please do not necropost
Posting on Threads that are over 2 weeks old
Or in this case things that dont contribute to the post
I think there should be an in game option to buy ranks with points, for example you can get iron rank for 10,000 points in game but you cannot buy the top rank immediately, if you would want the gold rank you would of needed to of purchased iron and lapis in game or on the store, so you could buy ranks in game but you would need to buy them in order of best to worst rank. I personally think this would be a great addition to the game and help the players who do not have a credit/debit card, so they can enjoy the server fully. Just a suggestion
as mentioned above this would not work as a matter of fact it never will as ranks are a main source of income

Reactions: RaZerDB
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy Birthday!! xx
GiGaGekkies wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Good morning!! Off to work at a wedding today, so wonderful 🥹❤️
Have a nice day everyone!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom