Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrThumnus

Mar 11, 2021
For the more competitive game modes like everything except minerware and skyblock add a ranked system based system so that the games are more fair; giving the competitive players their own place to vibe with each other and be competitive and absolutely shrek eachother with opness while the lesser and new players are against eachother in an un ranked mode where they can vibe without being god bridged on top of and combo‘d into next week only to die from fall damage. I just think it’d be more fair and add a more rewarding aspect to the game, bringing in more players of different abilities and giving people credit for their ability instead of just the leaderboards which count wins.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I don't think this should be added since it would take long to fill up some games and at some parts of the day would be kinda impossible to fill up a game. Also ranking people would be kinda impossible for example you cant just tell someones skill by their lvl or amount of wins they might just have put a lot of time into it without being super good.

MrThumnus

Mar 11, 2021
I understand your point, but with 40,000 daily players I just think it that games wouldn’t take too long to fill up, there wouldn’t need to be many ranks. On your second point about deciding who goes where, I guess maybe implement a points system based off wins, kills, points, eggs broken, and deaths, giving a final score at the end of the game of maybe +10 for every win then +1 for every kill, +5 for every point or egg break and then -1 for every death. Obviously this wouldn’t be the final point system, I just think it could be done and with the right matchmaking it could drastically improve the game and add a competitive and more rewarding aspect to those who aren’t dedicated enough to hit leaderboard, while separating the PvP gods from the people learning which button makes you jump.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom