Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2021
Welp I got recent problems in skywars where alot of kill aura hackers, scaffold hackers, anti kb hackers, and aimbot hackers just roam the server and Sentinel not noticing it. Pls add an anti cheat where players who use those get banned. I know it can take a long time but pls make it so players can no longer have problems about hackers like those.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Welp I got recent problems in skywars where alot of kill aura hackers, scaffold hackers, anti kb hackers, and aimbot hackers just roam the server and Sentinel not noticing it. Pls add an anti cheat where players who use those get banned. I know it can take a long time but pls make it so players can no longer have problems about hackers like those.
Actually most people are actually just skilled and get combos which when your good it sometimes seems like your hacking I’ve had 50 people hackuastate me because I’m good so just git gud and deal with it.

Feb 2, 2021
Actually most people are actually just skilled and get combos which when your good it sometimes seems like your hacking I’ve had 50 people hackuastate me because I’m good so just git gud and deal with it.
Dude the ones I found are hitting me from 360° and they do not move their arms

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi! We’re working hard to improve Sentinel, and it’s really come a long way since May of last year. If you’d like to learn more about the development process of Sentinel, and how hard it is for a network of our size to create a good AntiCheat I recommend you read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/270731/. I’m going to lock this thread as we’re already working hard to achieve this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom