Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jamiefarrell

Oct 28, 2016
I think cubecraft should add a 5-10 second salvage time when someone disconnects, if they disconnect they have 5-10 seconds to try and get back in, if they do, they join the game they were in, If they dont get in the during the 5-10 seconds they don't get back in

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This has been suggested before and was against it in its previous suggestions. The reason why I was against it is because players could abuse this by leaving the game when they are about to die and come back when the enemy might have walked away, which is combat logging.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I actually like this idea,
Sometimes when I'm playing EggWars and the game lasts something like 3 hours I lose my connectiom to wifi and get kicked, or when I'm skyping :}
It's pretty annoying so it could be possible...
This has been suggested before and was against it in its previous suggestions. The reason why I was against it is because players could abuse this by leaving the game when they are about to die and come back when the enemy might have walked away, which is combat logging.
We could always report them...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I actually like this idea,
Sometimes when I'm playing EggWars and the game lasts something like 3 hours I lose my connectiom to wifi and get kicked, or when I'm skyping :}
It's pretty annoying so it could be possible...

We could always report them...
Yay! Another punishment to fit into the current punishment system!
It's not as simple as it seems, as allot of things would have to be changed and adjusted

Reactions: Buuuddy

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Yeah that is a problem. People will always find a way of bypassing and abusing such things in the end, not everyone can be trusted.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
None can prove whether someone combat logged or actually disconnected :/
that is easy to fix... Just tp them back to their spawn after they logged back in
or. Basically when they leave they have 2 min times o rejoin. And for the first 20 second of that time your character will be replaced by a zombie wearing the same armor as you and wearing your head. If that zombie gets killed you die too. This prevents most combat logging and could work.

PandaTime14

Nov 14, 2016
I agree

Reactions: Buuuddy

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
that is easy to fix... Just tp them back to their spawn after they logged back in
or. Basically when they leave they have 2 min times o rejoin. And for the first 20 second of that time your character will be replaced by a zombie wearing the same armor as you and wearing your head. If that zombie gets killed you die too. This prevents most combat logging and could work.
*is at mid*
*has enough resources*
*Knows that nobody is coming*
*relogs and waits the time out*
Boom! you're at your island!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Think they should just be logged out with a zombie head and that's it. They don't go back to their spawn at all. If that happens, I would then support this idea.

ThePanManYT

Nov 21, 2016

Badlion. But I do support this idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom