Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This would most likely take some time to implement, but I think it would be amazing to have the option to switch to a style similar to the old forums (in the same spot as light/dark mode) with the new features. just for nostalgia purposes. and because i think i have seen that some people like the old design more.

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
This would most likely take some time to implement, but I think it would be amazing to have the option to switch to a style similar to the old forums (in the same spot as light/dark mode) with the new features. just for nostalgia purposes. and because i think i have seen that some people like the old design more.

This would be cool, but cost a lot of time. I think it is too much to code. Because its like a whole different website. Otherwise they have to host a other website to direct you to. So I dont think thats gonna happen :P

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This would be cool, but cost a lot of time. I think it is too much to code. Because its like a whole different website. Otherwise they have to host a other website to direct you to. So I dont think thats gonna happen :p
yeah, but i mean they already have the layout done (if you cant tell i have no clue how websites work) so i feel like it would be a little easier then starting from scratch.

Reactions: Kaasgaard

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
yeah, but i mean they already have the layout done (if you cant tell i have no clue how websites work) so i feel like it would be a little easier then starting from scratch.

You gotta see it like two different websites. They have the layout. But it is completely different, all codes are changed to something new by the creators. It will cost a lot time/money to make an option to have the old website back :).

Kinda know something about it because its part of my job :D
Hope I helped!

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Brouse_13

Dec 6, 2015
This would be cool, but cost a lot of time. I think it is too much to code. Because its like a whole different website. Otherwise they have to host a other website to direct you to. So I dont think thats gonna happen :p
It's only design code (CSS) and they would have to only colors that it's the easy part.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
It's only design code (CSS) and they would have to only colors that it's the easy part.
Actually it's not. The forums have been upgraded to xenforo 2.x, where they were previously 1.x

Xenforo 2 introduced a lot of changes in code, and system features. Making and old or "nostalgia" theme impossible.

Brouse_13

Dec 6, 2015
Actually it's not. The forums have been upgraded to xenforo 2.x, where they were previously 1.x

Xenforo 2 introduced a lot of changes in code, and system features. Making and old or "nostalgia" theme impossible.
Whow, that I didn't knew, I'm grat to learn thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom