Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dezant

Sep 29, 2019
On bedrock edition Mojang released a free skin pack called "Founder's Cape Skin Pack" When you use this skin on the Bedrock Cubecraft Server the cape is removed by the server. My suggestion is to allow the skin pack on the bedrock cube craft server.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Dezant

Sep 29, 2019
Never heard of it, does the cape works on other servers than CubeCraft?
It could also be a reason why CubeCraft turned this off
I just tested it on every featured server and some others and the cape appears however on Mineplex your skin is whited out but you still have the cape.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
As with all Marketplace skins that include custom geometry we need to manually add approval for them before we allow them to be used on the server. This is so that skins/models that would add an unfair advantage in a PvP context are disallowed. As this one doesn't give an unfair advantage (the way the Yoda skin might do for example) we have approved it for use which will be why you can now see players using it.

Reactions: Mr.Rabbit
Sep 27, 2019
Gillette Wy
As with all Marketplace skins that include custom geometry we need to manually add approval for them before we allow them to be used on the server. This is so that skins/models that would add an unfair advantage in a PvP context are disallowed. As this one doesn't give an unfair advantage (the way the Yoda skin might do for example) we have approved it for use which will be why you can now see players using it.
Rats i just bought the original star wars skin pack, and i was going to use Yoda for the meme.

CyberEffect

Mar 7, 2020
Hello there, i have a problem, I actually use the MINECON 2016 skin pack and my skin doesn't load correctly ¡I just want to use my skin!

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello there, i have a problem, I actually use the MINECON 2016 skin pack and my skin doesn't load correctly ¡I just want to use my skin!

Hi @CyberEffect,

I think this wasn't you meaning, you reacted on an older thread. As I can see, you need help! Go to the subforum support and create a new thread.

Screenshot_20200307-221926.png

Press: Post new thread

If you need more help you can always request help in the official cubecraft discord server or create a private conversation with a staff member!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.