• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hii, all! :D
I had an interesting suggestion that I want to share with you. How would you like a message above your experience bar that affirms the presence and absence of the hidden chest?

For the players who are uninformed about the hidden chest -- the hidden chest is a chest which is hidden somewhere in the main lobby. You are lucky if you find it as it gives you awesome stuff like tons of experience, points, and a few cubelets.

Now, there appears a message in the chat if the hidden chest has yet to be found. This only happens once per two/three minutes. This causes ignorance for players who would like to find the chest as there is no consolidated message that affirms the presence or absence of the hidden chest.

That is why I am suggesting a message above your experience bar that appears when joining the server. Players will directly know if there is a hidden chest or not. The concept of it might look like this:

Presence of the hidden chest
Xb3Zmbl.png

Absence of the hidden chest
5tJP2RS.png

Would you like to see these messages? Let me know what you are thinking! :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This could be pretty convenient for the players who want to find that hidden chest as you don't know now if the chest has spawned already or not. I support your idea.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
A

A pigeon

Omg this has been suggested 1837827382 times

Just put it in the box on the side of the screen which tells u info on points and lobby

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I like it (voted yes) but I see why people could possible not like it (because when you're looking for it, you don't want anyone else to notice the message and look for it too)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I like it (voted yes) but I see why people could possible not like it (because when you're looking for it, you don't want anyone else to notice the message and look for it too)
I see where this shadow side is coming from, however, I think you can observe this as a game with some competitivity in it. There are always players who are looking for the chest and I think it is kinda unfair that other players have to wait for knowing if there is a chest or not.
Thanks for your conviction! :)

Reactions: SanCookie

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I always thought they should add when a hidden chest will be spawned in, but never really got to make a thread about it since I got too lazy.
So pretty much I think they should add that feature

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I'm bumping this thread to bring some more attention to it as it deserted somewhat prematurely. I'd love to receive more convictions -- Bump 1/2. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #60-
A jiffy is an actual unit of time, equal to 1/100th of a second.
2 months of facts, WE ALL DID IT! 🎉
I am not sure if I will continue writing facts or quit them, but yay 2 months!
I was tired of searching for facts manually, so I used Chat-gpt today.
I think that I broke chat-gpt-
1000082425.jpg
1000082426.jpg
Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
Top Bottom