Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsBoneless

Member
Aug 2, 2020
1
0
2
26
I think there should be auchion houses so you don't need to throw your best things away but you can sell it for coins.
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,061
5,072
409
Pronouns
She/They
If this would enable players to get items that they haven't unlocked yet, then I would disagree. If not, then I'm not sure why an auction house would be needed.
 

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
650
2,513
389
22
the Pizza Parlor
No, I don't like the idea of auctions in game as the reasons Lyri stated. It also makes it seem like Cubecraft is trying to copy Hypixel which I dislike too. It's a no from me sorry :(
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom