Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fares15

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2018
hello guys!
i just want to suggestion about update for some games in cube
let's start with egg wars
u can add a new modes like 1v1 mode or the old modes double egg wars / speed egg wars
u can add a new items in the shop like potions / new blocks / shop skins / egg skins / sound effect to the eggs

hmm now sky wars
can u add the 1v1 mode it would be amazing
and a new items
edit the kits

oh let's talk about pvp now
u can add a new maps for the duels or u can let the players build there own maps
Free for all: when the player kill someone get full heal

for the server: can u guys refresh the leader boards / add a new achievements / let the player buy cubelet by the points

at the end sorry for my English but this just a suggestion because this games are too boring now
we just need something new for this games, not always the same thing
thanks for reading this thread have a nice day ^^

Reactions: Ma7mouD

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
There is already a skywars duel kit.There are a lot of duels maps, and if you miss the removed ones you can play them if you do that setting on a custom kit.Yes getting speed Eggwars back will be a great thing, but I’m not really sure if those experimental gamodes were a good thing.

fares15

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2018
There is already a skywars duel kit.There are a lot of duels maps, and if you miss the removed ones you can play them if you do that setting on a custom kit.Yes getting speed Eggwars back will be a great thing, but I’m not really sure if those experimental gamodes were a good thing.
i mean sky wars 1v1 with island and chest same with the normal sky wars but 1v1 u can say its new type of duels

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I agree with you about adding, if you kill some in free for all to get heal, and Speed EggWars was a nice game, and we hope it back, at least in feature games, and to have a chance to be back like the other games (Survival games, Line dash, etc..) and adding potions and skins for the egg, the same with Java platform.
about the new kits of PVP : there is already a lot of kits, and no need to add SkyWars kit, and it is not a good idea to refresh the leaderboards, it is better if they add a weekly or monthly leaderboard.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
hello guys!
u can add a new modes like 1v1 mode or the old modes double egg wars / speed egg wars
u can add a new items in the shop like potions / new blocks / shop skins / egg skins / sound effect to the eggs
I like the idea of 1v1's/2v2's in games like EggWars and SkyWars.
Potions.. not sure about it. It could be really OP and make some kits useless.
I don't think new blocks will be of any use. It doesn't matter with what block you build, does it?

u can add a new maps for the duels or u can let the players build there own maps
People can already build there own maps and submit them -> https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/map-submissions.87/
for the server: can u guys refresh the leader boards / add a new achievements / let the player buy cubelet by the points
Refreshing the leaderboards is a bad idea. People who are trying to get higher up in the leaderboards will have wasted their time.
I do want new achievements, do you have some idea's?
You can already buy cubelets with loot points, I think it would be a bad idea to be able to buy cubelets with normal, because it's really easy get points.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
hello guys!

hmm now sky wars
can u add the 1v1 mode it would be amazing
and a new items
edit the kits

at the end sorry for my English but this just a suggestion because this games are too boring now
we just need something new for this games, not always the same thing
thanks for reading this thread have a nice day ^^
Refreshing the leaderboards would be bad what RickDeKlomp said, I think 1v1 wouldn't be that populair, and for free for all you can buy Notch Apples and good stuff with your own points.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Double eggwars and Speed eggwars should only ever return as 'Featured games'. They both enlarged the skillgap between "good" and "bad" players way too much.
Potions in OP, yes. Shop skins, sound effects, egg skins, yes. More cosmetics to personalise your game are generally appreciated by epic gamers.

refresh the leader boards
Don't think refreshing is a great idea although hackers/cheaters should be cleaned off of it. However, adding monthly leaderboards would be cool.

OP and make some kits useless.
Useless as in... "you spawn with items that you can also buy from the shop" ? Because most kits spawn you with items you can buy from the shop.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Top Bottom