Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
You can get lvl 4 iron and gold gens. A lvl 5 gen would be a little bit overpowered and end up causing some lag for some players with bad computers or wifi. I'm very not to sure about this. But it would be cool though and you could end up with stacks of iron and gold. #InfiniteBlocksForAll

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I would say no to this suggestion, the way the generators are when max upgraded at the moment is already a little bit op to me, adding an even higher upgrade would make it way too op and the game would last way too long because the players can get even more stacked.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Okay
Level 5 iron generator
Cost: If upgrading an iron generator from level 3 to level 4 costs 50 gold, the cost of upgrading it from level 4 to level 5 will be too expensive
not to mention, that iron is only useful for food and blocks, because if you have a level 4 iron gen you probably have level 4 gold gen and a level 3 diamond gen, so you will not benefit from it. Personally, I prefer leaving my gens as level 2.

Level 5 gold generator
Again, cost will be too expensive, if 25 diamonds are needed for level 4, imaging how expensive it will be for level 5
plus, this will negatively affect eggwars in general, because of how cheap are gapples and arrows, this will encourage people to chug gapples in fights which is pretty annoying, plus it will support camping with tons and tons of arrows.

I'll say a no to this suggestion.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
They need to remove that, there should be an amount of gapple you have per game or just make them more expensive.
They can't remove that, making it expensive might solve the problem, but not completely. I mean look at punch bows, people can still get it easily even after they made it more expensive.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Please don`t tell me, that a thread complaining golden apples being too op is coming over to this thread. ;-;
Just crit players or knock them off the edge.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
They can't remove that, making it expensive might solve the problem, but not completely. I mean look at punch bows, people can still get it easily even after they made it more expensive.
Tbh, I think they only made it 10 diamonds more expensive, not much. If gapple rn in Op are 1 gold per 1 gapple, they need to change it to 5 gold for 1.

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
They need to remove that, there should be an amount of gapple you have per game or just make them more expensive.

i think adding a time between each gapple being eaten would also be efficient. eating a golden apple to soon after the last could givee you some sort of defect such as poison or weakness

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
Top Bottom