Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
Today I caught about 6 hackers and by the time I recorded they left or the game ended.I suggest adding ./staff because we can know if the staff is online whom we can msg to tell if someone is hacking.It would be much faster to ban the hacker it would be like this-
/staff
Eggwars
Mod-ign
Helper-ign
Skywars
Mod-
Mod-
etc etc etc
Tell me if you think it should be implemented

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think this will work that well. Staff members try to do the same thing as you did, searching for rule-breakers in order to punish them. It's pretty annoying if you continuously get messaged by everbody like: "There's a hacker in FFA please come here asap!". You can imagine how you would feel if you get those messages around 20 per minute. The best thing to do is start your recording software before the game starts, record 'till you face a hacker and when you have enough evidence you end the recording and edit the video in movie maker (or another program). Then you report the player and wait until your report gets handled. It's a longer process, but it's less spammy for staff members.

Reactions: ciwa

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
I don't think this will work that well. Staff members try to do the same thing as you did, searching for rule-breakers in order to punish them. It's pretty annoying if you continuously get messaged by everbody like: "There's a hacker in FFA please come here asap!". You can imagine how you would feel if you get those messages around 20 per minute. The best thing to do is start your recording software before the game starts, record 'till you face a hacker and when you have enough evidence you end the recording and edit the video in movie maker (or another program). Then you report the player and wait until your report gets handled. It's a longer process, but it's less spammy for staff members.
Ok thanks for letting me know.You can lock the thread

Reactions: Cynamooo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom