Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Autoverf

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I make a suggestion for the eggwars kits make newer kits these kits are old. it would be nice if there is a change in a kits and much more here my suggestion just do not know what kits maybe the old eggwars lobby back which would be nice but that's up to you hopefully you will participate here

MVG Autoverf

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I like the kits how they are at the moment and I don’t think it’s necessary to change them. But if you want new kits, what kind of kits are you thinking about?

Reactions: East

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I’m perfectly fine with the current kits.
Sure they aren’t that many compared to the Skywars kits, but they are enough and most of them are useful.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I make a suggestion for the eggwars kits make newer kits these kits are old. it would be nice if there is a change in a kits and much more here my suggestion just do not know what kits maybe the old eggwars lobby back which would be nice but that's up to you hopefully you will participate here

MVG Autoverf
I think the kits we have now are great kits. What other kits where you thinking about?

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Maybe it would be better if you gave us something more to agree upon. A suggestion is your chance to dazzle us with a good idea and provide as much information as possible. What you’ve done here is simply just stated a “problem” that not many people agree with and just left us hanging. Simply saying “we need more kits because the current kits are old and outdated” is just not enough to persuade others to agree with you. I’m just asking for a little more insight is all. Maybe give us a few kit ideas of your own to spruce up the suggestion a little bit :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe it would be better if you gave us something more to agree upon. A suggestion is your chance to dazzle us with a good idea and provide as much information as possible. What you’ve done here is simply just stated a “problem” that not many people agree with and just left us hanging. Simply saying “we need more kits because the current kits are old and outdated” is just not enough to persuade others to agree with you. I’m just asking for a little more insight is all.
Agree...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom