Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Suggestion #4

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think it’s time we get some fantastic suggestions and put them into one thread. I have seen some great suggestions that I think will be a great fit to the server. Some of these are small, but can help. (Keep in mind these are suggestions I like).

Alright, let’s start, shall we?

Suggestion #1
Beta Testing.

• This was a suggestion made by myself. I am basically suggesting to add an open beta for new Updates/Gamemodes. The only time Cube has ever put anything into beta, from my knowledge, is when the game called “Island Games” was implemented. However, the game already had a full lobby and already seemed like a fully implemented gamemode.
  • A new lobby that would go by the name of “Beta Testing” would be added to the server. This would allow all players to test the new features that would be added into the game. They can suggest additions, stuff that could be improved, etc. on the forums.
For more information, look here.

Suggestion #2
Update to 1.12/1.14
  • There has been various discussions about this topic among the forums. I have seen many threads about it, and the support on them is amazing. Most threads I have seen only have 2-3 people saying “no” for reasons I can’t comprehend.
  • 1.12 has many more possibilities for maps and gamemodes. Imagine having Build Battle, having access to all of the blocks in vanilla minecraft. Concrete, Magma, Shulker Boxes, Nether Wart Block, and much more! Unlimited possibilities can come in 1.12.
This is a good thread suggesting how Cubecraft can implement 1.12/1.14 features into their gamemodes. This was made by @Sylvaly. You can view it here.

Suggestion #3
Auto-Kit

• This is a suggestion I have recently read and I thought it was a good idea. It’s pretty simple. You can select a kit, and it would permanently be selected as your kit. This means you wouldn’t have to choose a kit every round, because you would have already chosen it. You can change the kit you selected permanently by just selecting another kit.
This suggestion was made by @Sebbikul. You can view the entire suggestion here.

Suggestion #4
Chat Filter Revamp

• This is a “touchy” topic among the Staff Team and the Community. From my knowledge, most of the forum community are against the “improved” filter. Taking out wordsd like L, ez, etc. It’s just really not necessary. However the majority of the Staff Team don’t want “toxicity” in the chat. And no I’m not saying that ALL staff are for the filter, I just think they are being forced to say the same thing. That’s just me though.
  • The party filter just capped that off for me. Basically it’s a limit on reactions with your friends. Instead of “OH THAT EZ NOOB JUST TOOK A BIG L”, they (don't come to me with the partnership crap. L and ez aren’t mentioned in that) want it to be “OMGOMGOMG IM SO SORRY THAT I HURT THAT PLAYER OMGOMGOMG”. Which one do you prefer? If you said the second one, then I am deeply concerned for you.

Not a specific thread for this one, but I’m sure you can find plenty if you look through the forums good enough.
(And if you couldn't tell this suggestion is heavily biased by me :3)

Welp, that’s really all I have time care to write about right now. If this gets support then I will continue to make threads like this one.

-NOTE!!!!
I will be making 4 total threads like this one, and the other three will come in the near future. Each poll consists of each of the suggestions, you may vote for all of them if you wish. The poll will close after 7 days. After all of these threads have been made and the polls have ended, I will select the top winners of each poll and put them into one thread. Like a "Final Four." Please think about your choices carefully, and select the ones you like AND ones that would benefit cube the most.
(No prizes, this is solely to see what the community wants.)

-EVEN BIGGER NOTE!!!!
THIS IS NOT A FORMAL CUBECRAFT SUGGESTION THREAD COMPILATION. THESE ARE CHOSEN BY MYSELF, AND MYSELF ONLY. I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE COMMUNITY WANTS BASED ON THE SUGGESTIONS I PROVIDE. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

lol peace out.

(HELLO. Can someone please change the title to "Suggestion Comp. #1"? tysm <3)

Sebbikull

Dec 5, 2017
The 3. suggestion (my suggestion) has the most votes! :D Thanks to everyone that voted on it

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
This is a really cool suggestion! If it gets enough notice you should add it to the Suggestions Compilation thread.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think it’s time we get some fantastic suggestions and put them into one thread. I have seen some great suggestions that I think will be a great fit to the server. Some of these are small, but can help. (Keep in mind these are suggestions I like).

Alright, let’s start, shall we?

Suggestion #1
Beta Testing.

• This was a suggestion made by myself. I am basically suggesting to add an open beta for new Updates/Gamemodes. The only time Cube has ever put anything into beta, from my knowledge, is when the game called “Island Games” was implemented. However, the game already had a full lobby and already seemed like a fully implemented gamemode.
  • A new lobby that would go by the name of “Beta Testing” would be added to the server. This would allow all players to test the new features that would be added into the game. They can suggest additions, stuff that could be improved, etc. on the forums.
For more information, look here.

Suggestion #2
Update to 1.12/1.14
  • There has been various discussions about this topic among the forums. I have seen many threads about it, and the support on them is amazing. Most threads I have seen only have 2-3 people saying “no” for reasons I can’t comprehend.
  • 1.12 has many more possibilities for maps and gamemodes. Imagine having Build Battle, having access to all of the blocks in vanilla minecraft. Concrete, Magma, Shulker Boxes, Nether Wart Block, and much more! Unlimited possibilities can come in 1.12.
This is a good thread suggesting how Cubecraft can implement 1.12/1.14 features into their gamemodes. This was made by @Sylvaly. You can view it here.

Suggestion #3
Auto-Kit

• This is a suggestion I have recently read and I thought it was a good idea. It’s pretty simple. You can select a kit, and it would permanently be selected as your kit. This means you wouldn’t have to choose a kit every round, because you would have already chosen it. You can change the kit you selected permanently by just selecting another kit.
This suggestion was made by @Sebbikul. You can view the entire suggestion here.

Suggestion #4
Chat Filter Revamp

• This is a “touchy” topic among the Staff Team and the Community. From my knowledge, most of the forum community are against the “improved” filter. Taking out wordsd like L, ez, etc. It’s just really not necessary. However the majority of the Staff Team don’t want “toxicity” in the chat. And no I’m not saying that ALL staff are for the filter, I just think they are being forced to say the same thing. That’s just me though.
  • The party filter just capped that off for me. Basically it’s a limit on reactions with your friends. Instead of “OH THAT EZ NOOB JUST TOOK A BIG L”, they (don't come to me with the partnership crap. L and ez aren’t mentioned in that) want it to be “OMGOMGOMG IM SO SORRY THAT I HURT THAT PLAYER OMGOMGOMG”. Which one do you prefer? If you said the second one, then I am deeply concerned for you.

Not a specific thread for this one, but I’m sure you can find plenty if you look through the forums good enough.
(And if you couldn't tell this suggestion is heavily biased by me :3)

Welp, that’s really all I have time care to write about right now. If this gets support then I will continue to make threads like this one.

-NOTE!!!!
I will be making 4 total threads like this one, and the other three will come in the near future. Each poll consists of each of the suggestions, you may vote for all of them if you wish. The poll will close after 7 days. After all of these threads have been made and the polls have ended, I will select the top winners of each poll and put them into one thread. Like a "Final Four." Please think about your choices carefully, and select the ones you like AND ones that would benefit cube the most.
(No prizes, this is solely to see what the community wants.)

-EVEN BIGGER NOTE!!!!
THIS IS NOT A FORMAL CUBECRAFT SUGGESTION THREAD COMPILATION. THESE ARE CHOSEN BY MYSELF, AND MYSELF ONLY. I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE COMMUNITY WANTS BASED ON THE SUGGESTIONS I PROVIDE. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

lol peace out.

(HELLO. Can someone please change the title to "Suggestion Comp. #1"? tysm <3)
I like all of them. But my favorite is #3
+1

Reactions: Sebbikull and Deeds

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
My plan is to be done with all 4 threads before Christmas Day.
The second thread MAY come tonight, or sometime during the week.

Keep voting :D

A

A pigeon

U can change the title yourself. Helper wannabeing for so long and didnt know that?

PS Mods no ban , he’s chill with it . Look at his signature (Ex-Helper wannabe) is what it says

As for the thread...

Reactions: Deeds

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
Like...how many times it happens to me that I forget to choose a kit...jeeezz.....
suggestion #3 MUST BE ADDED !!!!

Reactions: Sempie-HD
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
Top Bottom