Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree or not? (Suggested by taxy)

• Total voters
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hey, So alot of here probably know that Map Submissions have been closed for about 2 months due to the designers team being really busy. I am not suggesting to take make Designers have to spend time on looking through maps again, but I am suggesting to Reopen Map Submissions for people to show off their builds, and when the builders will ever need a specific type of map in the future, they have alot of potential already waiting for them to check out.
I have really seen alot of special builds throughout the time by people that have alot of potential and Imo it is sad to stop this.

In short: Suggesting to reopen the Map Submissions without a need for the designer team to deny/approve some, just for interesting maps to look over and maybe give tips to the builders!

Thx for reading :)

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I definetly agree, it's much more special to have a map voted in by communitee members that are liked even if it will be in a long time

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, So alot of here probably know that Map Submissions have been closed for about 2 months due to the designers team being really busy. I am not suggesting to take make Designers have to spend time on looking through maps again, but I am suggesting to Reopen Map Submissions for people to show off their builds, and when the builders will ever need a specific type of map in the future, they have alot of potential already waiting for them to check out.
I have really seen alot of special builds throughout the time by people that have alot of potential and Imo it is sad to stop this.

In short: Suggesting to reopen the Map Submissions without a need for the designer team to deny/approve some, just for interesting maps to look over and maybe give tips to the builders!

Thx for reading :)

Hello, while I agree that map submissions should be opened back up, they should primarily be for submitting maps, mainly because that is their purpose but also because creations exist to do what you suggested: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/creations.96/ Map submissions are for maps to be submitted, typically people can give critique, and until it's either accepted or denied they can make changes. If people want to share a build without submitting they can do so in creations. If they are to reopen though, the design team should be looking through them semi-often at least. This is why it was closed. I'm sure they are planning on reopening it though eventually. They haven't gotten to all the maps that are there post-close so reopening it would only add more for them to look at.

So in short, I don't agree with your suggestion, but I do agree with only reopening submissions at some point when designers have time for it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom