Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I see you’ve found the right subforum! [https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sugestion.251274/] You can always ask staff to move it to an different subforum! On Discord (#staff-help) for example.

About you’re idea. I’d really like to have the harder side-quests to give some form of server wide reward. Since that’s one the the things that made me play Skyblock less, I don’t get any XP/point/cubelets (mostly XP :) )
Maybe let the hardest side quest per island have progressive rewards for XP,... like we see with progressive achievements!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom