Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

### has left the game (see My suggestion)

• Good idea

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nope, bad idea

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
hello cubecrafters

I am back with a new suggestion. My suggestion is about the chat in a game. The chat in a game? I dont know how you this must to describe.

When you die, There stay DodelijkeNoob died. It would be handy If you left a game (you do /leave) that There stay ### has left the game. So that you can see who of your teammates has left. It would be handy If cubecraft adds this.

What do you think?
Give your opinion And vote!!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, because you can easy press >TAB< to look If he died or left. If you don't see a ghost name on tab he left or got kicked. You also can see If your egg is still healthy and he doesn't respawn. So I disagree sorry.

Reactions: Cyqni and hgbf

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
hello cubecrafters

I am back with a new suggestion. My suggestion is about the chat in a game. The chat in a game? I dont know how you this must to describe.

When you die, There stay DodelijkeNoob died. It would be handy If you left a game (you do /leave) that There stay ### has left the game. So that you can see who of your teammates has left. It would be handy If cubecraft adds this.

What do you think?
Give your opinion And vote!!
I am sorry, but I don't really understand your suggestion.

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
I think they should add this. Then you don't need to press tab to see who's dead/left the game :)

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
i Think they should add this because it's just useful when they add it

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
This is not necessary at all. If a person has died, there is no point in announcing it to the whole game that they left the game. If they are alive and leave the game, it should say 'player has died' and there is still no point in announcing it to everyone.
In conclusion: no

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Just because something is not absolutely necessary doesn't mean it isn't good.
Just look at the IP that it now shown under the cubecraft logo. It was added not that long ago. Was it necessary? A lot of people said no, however that doesn't mean it's useless.

I like the suggestion, +1 from me.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well this wouldn't be confusing at all
*cough cough* when a friend logs out it says a similar message if you are with your friends I can see a bit of confusion in your near future
this also would make chat even more dense than it is so I am gonna have to go with no

Reactions: Soeshi

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
well this wouldn't be confusing at all
*cough cough* when a friend logs out it says a similar message if you are with your friends I can see a bit of confusion in your near future
this also would make chat even more dense than it is so I am gonna have to go with no
Could be in another color + there is going to be a line in chat regardless

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
You can easily see when someone leaves on tab, I really don't see the point of this suggestion.
Even if they change the colors it will be still confusing.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
*lags out*

Everyone else: "Lol what a coward this guy is, if I see them again imma call them out on being a quitter xD"

No thanks.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Hey i dont want to have to press tab all the time . And not all teammates ate going to be in your f list either. Why would it be confusing either?

+1.000000000

If someone leaves in combat it should say

X ragequit

Members Online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom