Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
Currently, there's nothing in the middle of the screen on the main page other than the featured content and the forum stats. This makes the homepage look lonely and sad and also makes a huge empty space in the middle like this, made worse when there are lots of staff online. I don't know if this will change when more content is featured but I'll assume it won't.
upload_2020-5-18_0-1-17.png


I suggest that more stuff is added here, maybe some info about the server, the minecraft server statistics or the most recent threads, just something to fill up that ugly empty space in the middle :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anneum
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom