Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Anvils be added to Eggwars?

• Total voters

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I think that adding anvils into the Eggwars shop could be a cool new addition to the game. They wouldn't be used in the normal way where you could combine weapons and armor, but rather they would be used to deal damage from above. Once an anvil is placed, it would act like a normal Minecraft anvil, but after touching the ground, it should completely despawn. Also, it should use more durability to armor than swords, axes, and bows. Maybe there could be different kinds of anvils that either do more or less damage, depending on price, but either way, I think it could lead to some funny and creative kills. I believe it would be under the miscellaneous category in the shop, and I believe that the price could be either 50 iron or 10 gold for a regular anvil, or 5 diamonds if it were to get a damage boost. Please let me know what you think of my suggestion!

Reactions: Power Ranger

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I think that adding anvils into the Eggwars shop could be a cool new addition to the game. They wouldn't be used in the normal way where you could combine weapons and armor, but rather they would be used to deal damage from above. Once an anvil is placed, it would act like a normal Minecraft anvil, but after touching the ground, it should completely despawn. Also, it should use more durability to armor than swords, axes, and bows. Maybe there could be different kinds of anvils that either do more or less damage, depending on price, but either way, I think it could lead to some funny and creative kills. I believe it would be under the miscellaneous category in the shop, and I believe that the price could be either 50 iron or 10 gold for a regular anvil, or 5 diamonds if it were to get a damage boost. Please let me know what you think of my suggestion!
Sorry but I dont think adding anvils will be a good idea since it will change the game and I like it the way it is :p.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think this would be really fun to use! My favorite thing to do in minecraft PvP is drop anvils on people so I would love this in eggwars. The only is it could lead to skybasing.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
My name isn't Jose.
It's Deeds.

Anyways, I think that it might be cool, but kimd of make the game a little weird.
For now, it's a no, but I may change my mind eventually.

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I understand it'll make the game feel different, but I think it wouldn't change the game too much. Its not always easy to hit a falling anvil on somebody else, and I think it would be cool and impressive if somebody could pull it off in Eggwars!

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
My name isn't Jose.
It's Deeds.

Anyways, I think that it might be cool, but kimd of make the game a little weird.
For now, it's a no, but I may change my mind eventually.
Thanks for the feedback! I agree that it'll be a different and weird change, but I don't think it'll change the game too much, as it is very hard to hit a falling anvil kill.

L

Lightning McQueen

Oh i voted no as soon as I saw the thread.

But then i realized you couldnt combine weapons. I would LOVE to smash people from above. This is great! I could make so many traps this way !

There are idiots in eggwars who'd easily fall for such traps too , so I can laugh at them when they rage at me afterwards.

I support this thread.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
That woud be a hilarious suggestionn for the game. Anvil rain!!!

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
It will be really funny we can drop anvils to peoples
But everyone starts to do SKYBASE.

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
It will be really funny we can drop anvils to peoples
But everyone starts to do SKYBASE.
Yeah, this could lead to a lot of skybasing, but I see a lot of it anyway, so I dont think it'll change THAT much. But thanks for the feedback!

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
No, There's No Way This Would Be Added Into EggWars,
The Game Is Good Enough,
I Don't Need You To Ruin It Even More,
For Me Its A No,
Good Idea Though,
Thanks!
FactionsAustin

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom