Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tutitos

Aug 4, 2017
Good today I come to say a small suggestion that really needs to be implemented. They should place a host for Latin America because we are very bad at ping and the players in Europe have an advantage against us. I hope and take this suggestion and place a host in NA and SA. Thank you for your attention

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Good today I come to say a small suggestion that really needs to be implemented. They should place a host for Latin America because we are very bad at ping and the players in Europe have an advantage against us. I hope and take this suggestion and place a host in NA and SA. Thank you for your attention
You're not the first person to suggest this, in fact I saw see a post about this 2 years ago.

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
I'm really from Latin America and it's true that the ping we have is very bad, because when I'm on the server it's going badly for me, I have to deactivate the players so that I can do well.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I am sure that they were already planning to place a host in different continents. But that also takes a lot of money from Cubecraft so they have to think wisely about their decisions. I also know that most of the players live in Europ so that's also a reason why Cubecraft is hosted in Europ.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

xFqbian wrote on Shiny sandwich's profile.
its been 3 years now. ogs miss you bro <3
Yall still play cc huh
Reesle wrote on Lee1387's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Happy Birthday: 🎈
satoru gojos national anthem
Top Bottom