Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vote ^-^

• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hai
I have this suggestion about reports, I'll be sharing them with you today.
Please, if you disagree let me know in a reply with constructive feedback

( 1 )
Suggestion 1 is about adding evidence to a report that was already made.
I find myself reporting a spammer in a Skywars game spamming me with party invites, game finishes and I report him. Then I notice he continues in the lobby or keeps saying my name to annoy me in one way or another.

It'd be a neat feature if we could add evidence to a report that was made already
n5gg6GO.jpg

( 2 )
And then, we have the "Closed" tag. I mostly see this tag over my reports because the user was already punished. Therefore, I think a new tag "Added" should be created. My evidence would also get a weblink and would be linked together with the other evidence.

---

Thanks for reading
Ily xo​

Last edited:

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
( 1 )
I find myself reporting a spammer in a Skywars game spamming me with party invites, game finishes and I report him. Then I notice he continues in the lobby or keeps saying my name to annoy me in one way or another.

It'd be a neat feature if we could add evidence to a report that was made already
Pretty good idea, I like it. But you may create an other report with the new evidence.
+1

2 )
And then, we have the "Closed" tag. I mostly see this tag over my reports because the user was already punished. Therefore, I think a new tag "Added" should be created. My evidence would also get a weblink and would be linked together with the other evidence.
I dont really like this one...what if someone has been reported like 5 times, you would possibly have 25 screenshots. Also, punished is punished, and they have got enough evidence (otherwise they wouldnt punish).

Reactions: Dutudy

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I dont really like this one...what if someone has been reported like 5 times, you would possibly have 25 screenshots. Also, punished is punished, and they have got enough evidence (otherwise they wouldnt punish).
The more evidence, the better I'd say

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hai

( 1 )

n5gg6GO.jpg

( 2 )

---

Thanks for reading
Ily xo
~Berre​
@Cubo.
I think I asked you very clearly to share your reasoning

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm all for adding the first one, as long as you can't remove already provided evidence to prevent obvious problems.

The second one however, I'm not very keen on.
The problem with changing the "closed" for already being punished to "added", is that staff would have to assume your report was done correctly and for the same offence too.
Sure, staff could do your report and check whether it's valid & add it as a side offence, but that'd end up being messy and wasted time that could've been done on new reports.

D

Deleted member 169486

( 2 )
They should just have two, 'Open' and 'Closed' so people stop claiming about something so useless.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I think this would be helpful, but if someone keeps adding screenshots, it'd get quite annoying. If you only added like 2 screenshots, I'd say the max you can add is about 3 to 5 more, so it isn't like 35 screenshots being added.
Therefore, I think a new tag "Added" should be created. My evidence would also get a weblink and would be linked together with the other evidence.
I don't quite get what you're trying to propose here? So, it's just like adding even more evidence? Or, a new tag to show this player has already been dealt with? Confused.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
doesn't seem very necessary if you ask me
I have always been against this
Editing a report just seems like something people would use to fake evidence
don't ask me why I think that I just do

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
@giesko @MrGrumpyCheese
Can you guys read? I asked you VERY clearly to share your reasoning
Please, don't be so impatient, I had to go and do things in the real world so was unable to write down my reasoning right away.

What is the point of adding extra evidence? It's just more for a moderator to have to check, or assume to be correct. Unless your earlier report contained only invalid evidence, this is needless, since the first evidence should be enough - otherwise you should not have reported them with the earlier meagre proof. If the evidence in your earlier report was indeed insufficient, then it makes sense that the report should be denied as it tells you that report isn't good enough - you should make a new report.

And then, we have the "Closed" tag. I mostly see this tag over my reports because the user was already punished. Therefore, I think a new tag "Added" should be created. My evidence would also get a weblink and would be linked together with the other evidence.​

Again, this has no benefit as the first successful report for that offence has to be enough to punish them, otherwise yours would indeed be accepted. Evidence from other reports will only create confusion, take up more storage, and eat into moderator time, especially since an "added" tag would only promote knowingly duplicate reports.

Reactions: Priley

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
1) Sure why not

2) This bothers me, it's literally just a red word, why add a new tag so you see a different color?

I mean if it's not your edvidence that punished a player then it's closed, simple as that.

And as some people already stated, going through extra edvidence just to get additional edvidence is just a waste of time.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hai

( 1 )

n5gg6GO.jpg

( 2 )

---

Thanks for reading
Ily xo
~Berre​
1. Tge reports definitely need an update
2. These both are great. I like the second one the most.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom