Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DEMON_K4T4N4

Mar 24, 2020
Spain
Hi CubeCrafters!

I recently published a suggestion of an auto vote for the modalities, I mean a method to vote faster in the games since for some people it could be fine, I made an auto vote for myself as it could be in eggwars although I I made in a simple way you can understand how it is. in the voting menu there is a section in which you can give AutoVote (left click to use and right click to edit) if you left click the vote you previously made is put and with the right click a menu opens where you can edit your votes or reset them to do them again

Greetings
PD: please give me your opinion of my idea!

Attachments

• Cube 1.png
    Cube 1.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Cube Close.png
    Cube Close.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Cube Edit.png
    Cube Edit.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Cube Reset.png
    Cube Reset.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 69

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Hi CubeCrafters!

I recently published a suggestion of an auto vote for the modalities, I mean a method to vote faster in the games since for some people it could be fine, I made an auto vote for myself as it could be in eggwars although I I made in a simple way you can understand how it is. in the voting menu there is a section in which you can give AutoVote (left click to use and right click to edit) if you left click the vote you previously made is put and with the right click a menu opens where you can edit your votes or reset them to do them again

Greetings
PD: please give me your opinion of my idea!
Well, I really like the idea!! Hope they can make it happen!

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi there!

About the idea, hmm ye i don't really understand how it would work first of all, and second i don't think the voting system needs a change at all.
Or you buy a rank and vote, or you shouldn't be able to vote.
Yes i know some people can't afford a rank and i feel bad for them.
But that's just how it is man.
Thanks for the suggestion tho!

Have a nice day! :D

DEMON_K4T4N4

Mar 24, 2020
Spain
Hi there!

About the idea, hmm ye i don't really understand how it would work first of all, and second i don't think the voting system needs a change at all.
Or you buy a rank and vote, or you shouldn't be able to vote.
Yes i know some people can't afford a rank and i feel bad for them.
But that's just how it is man.
Thanks for the suggestion tho!

Have a nice day! :D
i mean this is only for ranks,and is for vote more quickly!
Greetings and thx for your opinion (btw i have rank)

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Sounds like a good idea. Want to learn more about how it will work and how it will be put in the game if it does.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom