Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Winkeh

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2017
Latency Issues

Hi. So my IGN is 8letters and I played the server for over 2 years now.

Recently, there has been a sudden gain in the amount of ping that I get from the server. A pretty drastic change from 180ms to 300+ms. There has been no change in the WiFi I use or the location from which I am connecting. I also ran a speed test on Ookla and I connected to the Netherlands with around 200ms. Either way, there is no logical reason I can come up with that I somehow messed up my own ping and I was wondering if the server has done any changes that might've caused this or is there anything I can do/you can do to revert to the old latency amount.

Playing with that latency is very difficult, especially since I PvP and people are constantly bullying me over my connection. I sincerely hope something can be done for this to improve. If not, I still thank you for your attention.

-Winkeo (8letters)

Reactions: its_Marto03

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Latency Issues

Hi. So my IGN is 8letters and I played the server for over 2 years now.

Recently, there has been a sudden gain in the amount of ping that I get from the server. A pretty drastic change from 180ms to 300+ms. There has been no change in the WiFi I use or the location from which I am connecting. I also ran a speed test on Ookla and I connected to the Netherlands with around 200ms. Either way, there is no logical reason I can come up with that I somehow messed up my own ping and I was wondering if the server has done any changes that might've caused this or is there anything I can do/you can do to revert to the old latency amount.

Playing with that latency is very difficult, especially since I PvP and people are constantly bullying me over my connection. I sincerely hope something can be done for this to improve. If not, I still thank you for your attention.

-Winkeo (8letters)
It would be worse if the host were NA or not EU.

Good Luck :)
Greetings!

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
Maybe an outdated driver. Try this:
(Windows 10)

1) Open start (searchbar)
2) Search for "Device manager" (Apparaatbeheer)
3) Click on the little arrow left of the "Network adaptors" branch
4) Choose the network (usually the top one)
5) Right click it and pick "Update driver"
6) A screen should open. Click on "Search automatically for updated driver software"
7) Enjoy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom