Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what do you want to see being improved?

• Total voters

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
1. Is solved now.
2. I usually don't do the daily challenges but I don't think I would do them for 3 times the reward either so idk.
3. I like the duration of fights in the OP Eggwars kit. I don't play eggwars, so I don't see the kit as a simulation of eggwars but as the only OP kit that has sword combat without speed (unless players use the blocks to avoid fighting). I wouldn't mind if the kit used terracotta instead, but it would probably require some recoding to give each player a different color.
4. I think they should make completely new FFA kits for normal FFA, kits with permanent speed shouldn't exist. In OP FFA almost nobody actually plays the game but people stand around talking and duelling occasionally and I don't think just balancing the ganme would change that. Also people are forced use OP FFA for their duels because the random OP duels are terrible.
5. Already said that before, it should be less random but I am ok with the current loot tables in general and I don't want better loot at mid. It works pretty well in team skywars but in solo skywars you get too one sided fights.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom