Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelson2tm

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hello!

Today when I tried to join the server after a few days without playing, I got stuck in an infinite loop, being moved from lobby to lobby. My minecraft only shows the dirt loading screen. I tried joining with 1.8.9, 1.12.2 and 1.14.4 without any succes.

Here is my Minecraft log from the moment I joined Cubecraft:
Code:
[Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to play.cubecraftgames.net, 25565
[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT]                                   
[23:26:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT]                     Welcome to ||CubeCraft||
                             Links
                 Website, Store, Twitter, Discord
                           Commands
                   Friends, Parties, Extra help

[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] A chest has been scattered around the Lobby with some goodies inside!
[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Unexpected? Report this (g3a0j): [Proxy] Lost connection to server.
[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Connecting you to a lobby...
[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] The server you were previously on went down, you have been connected to the lobby
[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Unexpected? Report this (g300c): [Proxy] Lost connection to server.
[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] The server you were previously on went down, you have been connected to the lobby
[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Unexpected? Report this (g140i): [Proxy] Lost connection to server.

This keeps going on until I force quit Minecraft.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello!

Today when I tried to join the server after a few days without playing, I got stuck in an infinite loop, being moved from lobby to lobby. My minecraft only shows the dirt loading screen. I tried joining with 1.8.9, 1.12.2 and 1.14.4 without any succes.

Here is my Minecraft log from the moment I joined Cubecraft:
Code:
[Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to play.cubecraftgames.net, 25565
[23:26:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT]                     Welcome to ||CubeCraft||
                             Links
                 Website, Store, Twitter, Discord
                           Commands
                   Friends, Parties, Extra help

[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] A chest has been scattered around the Lobby with some goodies inside!
[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Unexpected? Report this (g3a0j): [Proxy] Lost connection to server.
[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Unexpected? Report this (g300c): [Proxy] Lost connection to server.
[Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Unexpected? Report this (g140i): [Proxy] Lost connection to server.
I suggest contacting support@cubecraft.net about the issue, though got anymore issues or questions, feel free to ask! ^-^

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Top Bottom