Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I usually like to play with op items and normal health.Its pretty easy to die on half, by some high jump or something like that.
Sometimes I do triple health with hardcore items, because I like to troll others with it

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Normal Health and Op. I hate half because you can get killed quite easy on height maps or by tryhards and golden apples are so relied on despite costing to much. As discussed before if they change prices for golden apples at the very least change em for half if cube won’t change then for normal health.

I normally rush and eliminate my neighbors before covering egg, on teams I let my friend rush and I cover egg, unless if it’s a specific map that would require me to preform a different strategy.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I just rush rush rush. Don't really care about your egg. If it gets destroyed think of the game as skywars. Just play it a bit more careful if it does. Point is you want to rush as fast as you can. You want to try and end games while everyone is still in the leather armor stage. I like OP best because everything is pretty cheap and powerful.

Edit: I just realized you are most likely talking about Java edition. I play on Bedrock. Not sure what the mentality is in Java.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom