• Yes, Of Course I Does

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No. Period.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Dis Is a thread, where we like each other story's we put out, then like back, but it must be a story! :P

Like This; There was a guy. He got very sick. He died.

Now like did post and ill like other of your story's.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
a dark cube took over cubecraft. herobrine entrapped @halothe23 annd pretended to be him. soon though, with the help of @Efcluke94, @musemat escaped herobrines clutches when notch saved him. as notch and herobrine (disguised as halothe23) fought, @Efcluke94 freed halothe23 and as herobrine was about to finish off notch, halothe23 saved him. but notch died anywhay, and appointed halo to take his place as owner of all minecraft. musemat became the new owner along with rubik, and luke became admin. the end. :3

i am Splinfusion

Jan 21, 2014
Crazy land
Don’t dismiss this outright as the work of some raving lunatic. There’s some sense to this story, if you’ll just hear me out…

Look, we all wonder if time travel is possible, right? Well, let me tell you something… it is. I’m from the future, actually. I know you probably don’t believe that, but seriously, I’m from the future. It’s a really great thing; getting to see the past, watching events unfold… stuff like that. We know more now than we ever would.

Behind all the fun, though, there’s a more serious aspect. We aren’t supposed to go in our own lifetime, and we are NEVER allowed to contact our past selves. Let me tell you, I’m breaking that rule right now. Yes, kid, you’re talking to yourself. Your future self. I’m going to be executed for this, but you know what? I accept that. I’m preventing something by talking to you that is WORSE than death. I can’t tell you outright what to do, because the filters would catch it. This is the closest I can get, trust me. I can, however, send a little message.

You should probably read the first word of every paragraph, now.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
NOOO you are freaking me out SO MUCH PLEASE stop this your wrong your not from the future you rjust trying to scare me but IM NOT TURNING AROUND NOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Devon413

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Once upon a block, there was a very selfish guy named Steve, he killed pigs and cows to get food with sword, but no blood ever came out.

Then one day, he got so hungry, he went to a farm. At that farm, the farmer was away, so Steve decided to kill all the farmers cows and pigs and chickens. Steve was walking out when suddenly the farmer returned. Steve hid behind a tree and waited for the farmers reaction, grinning. When the farmer came out to check the animals, he noticed all his animals were gone.

The farmer screamed at his loudest voice as his skin tore away, revealing Herobrine. Steve looked shakily at the new figure. "It looks just about the same as me... only those are freaky eyes."

Steve ran as fast as he could, away from the farm. Herobrine used his sensors to detect motion, and started teleporting after Steve. Steve panicked, he didn't know what to do. He turned around, glanced at Herobrine and said, "Look, I didn't kill your animals, find someone else."

Herobrine said in return, "How do you know my animals were killed! You liar, you killed my animals.... YOU SHALL BE BANISHED FROM MINECRAFT.... FOREVER!" Steve looked horrified.

At this time, Notch, the creator of Minecraft was watching over Steve. He knew about how selfish Steve was but he was training Steve to be better at not killing. But when Notch saw what was happening to Steve, he decided to go stop the mess.

Notch teleported to Steve. Herobrine exclaimed "Ah, so it's you, the creator of me, the creator of Steve, and the creator of Minecraft. I shall take over Minecraft, and since you are here, you are a fool for coming to me, you will be exterminated!" (Not a dalek reference)

Herobrine teleported Steve down a hole. "You shall stay here until our business is finished, then I can banish you."

Herobrine then looked at Notch. Notch said "Meh.", used some coding skills, and deleted Herobrine from the game entirely. Notch put on a troll face, took it off, and tp'd Steve back up to the surface. Steve looked at Notch and said "Thank you, I promise not to be so ruthless." Notch said, "Because Herobrine is gone, this game will now be able to play with multiplayer, and for players all across the world, Minecraft will be famous!"

The End.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
a dark cube took over cubecraft. herobrine entrapped @halothe23 annd pretended to be him. soon though, with the help of @Efcluke94, @musemat escaped herobrines clutches when notch saved him. as notch and herobrine (disguised as halothe23) fought, @Efcluke94 freed halothe23 and as herobrine was about to finish off notch, halothe23 saved him. but notch died anywhay, and appointed halo to take his place as owner of all minecraft. musemat became the new owner along with rubik, and luke became admin. the end. :3
but then, all of a sudden, everyone realized herobrine wasnt dead. his spirit still remained. he possesed a being called @SevereWarning
to be comtinued...

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Once upon a block, there was a very selfish guy named Steve, he killed pigs and cows to get food with sword, but no blood ever came out.

Then one day, he got so hungry, he went to a farm. At that farm, the farmer was away, so Steve decided to kill all the farmers cows and pigs and chickens. Steve was walking out when suddenly the farmer returned. Steve hid behind a tree and waited for the farmers reaction, grinning. When the farmer came out to check the animals, he noticed all his animals were gone.

The farmer screamed at his loudest voice as his skin tore away, revealing Herobrine. Steve looked shakily at the new figure. "It looks just about the same as me... only those are freaky eyes."

Steve ran as fast as he could, away from the farm. Herobrine used his sensors to detect motion, and started teleporting after Steve. Steve panicked, he didn't know what to do. He turned around, glanced at Herobrine and said, "Look, I didn't kill your animals, find someone else."

Herobrine said in return, "How do you know my animals were killed! You liar, you killed my animals.... YOU SHALL BE BANISHED FROM MINECRAFT.... FOREVER!" Steve looked horrified.

At this time, Notch, the creator of Minecraft was watching over Steve. He knew about how selfish Steve was but he was training Steve to be better at not killing. But when Notch saw what was happening to Steve, he decided to go stop the mess.

Notch teleported to Steve. Herobrine exclaimed "Ah, so it's you, the creator of me, the creator of Steve, and the creator of Minecraft. I shall take over Minecraft, and since you are here, you are a fool for coming to me, you will be exterminated!" (Not a dalek reference)

Herobrine teleported Steve down a hole. "You shall stay here until our business is finished, then I can banish you."

Herobrine then looked at Notch. Notch said "Meh.", used some coding skills, and deleted Herobrine from the game entirely. Notch put on a troll face, took it off, and tp'd Steve back up to the surface. Steve looked at Notch and said "Thank you, I promise not to be so ruthless." Notch said, "Because Herobrine is gone, this game will now be able to play with multiplayer, and for players all across the world, Minecraft will be famous!"

The End.
copier.

The Cake Gamer

Feb 20, 2014
Once upon a cake, a strange man came and tickled The Cake Gamer. He was very scared. He was tickled and tickled, until one day, he ATE HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WAS HUNGRY NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Don’t dismiss this outright as the work of some raving lunatic. There’s some sense to this story, if you’ll just hear me out…

Look, we all wonder if time travel is possible, right? Well, let me tell you something… it is. I’m from the future, actually. I know you probably don’t believe that, but seriously, I’m from the future. It’s a really great thing; getting to see the past, watching events unfold… stuff like that. We know more now than we ever would.

Behind all the fun, though, there’s a more serious aspect. We aren’t supposed to go in our own lifetime, and we are NEVER allowed to contact our past selves. Let me tell you, I’m breaking that rule right now. Yes, kid, you’re talking to yourself. Your future self. I’m going to be executed for this, but you know what? I accept that. I’m preventing something by talking to you that is WORSE than death. I can’t tell you outright what to do, because the filters would catch it. This is the closest I can get, trust me. I can, however, send a little message.

You should probably read the first word of every paragraph, now.
I was standing next to a wall when I read the first words... My nose hurts like hell.

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden

The End.
Wow....

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
One day.. There was a normal pig in the farm. The owner of the pigs really didn't like strangers, extraneous people, and he loved his pigs, and protected it with all his power.

The pig wanted to become a human very, very much, that he would do anything to be one.

After 3 weeks, the pigs' owner placed a scarecrow near the farm, the scarecrow was haunted and magical.

When the owner left, the scarecrow asked:
-Who wants to become a human like your owner?
-Me! I will do anything! - The pig said.
-Then... you will have to sacrifice one of your friends. - Scarecrow answered. - And then your wish can come true.

Pig keeps thinking is it worth it or not, he really wants to be a human though...

After some hours, it was drinking time, all the pigs started drinking fresh water.

But the normal pig didn't, because it was his chance to kill an innocent pig.

He used his little piggy arms, and started drowning the pig that was drinking.

The normal pig holds his heads for some seconds, so the innocent pigs runs out of air, and kills him.

The other pigs got very scared, and ran around the farm.

Then the normal pig came to the scarecrow and said:
-Here's my friend, now can I have the human body?
-Yes..

The scarecrow dissapeared, but the pig turned into a human.

He was so happy..... But after 2 seconds, the pig's owner came to the farm..

He saw the stranger (Normal pig), and he shooted him.. Then used the sword and cut him to death..

The pig cried from happiness and sadness.. He wanted to be a human.. And here he is.. About 5 seconds of being alive...

The owner didn't even knew that he killed his favourite pig.. Because the pig was human's body..

And that's... How the normal pig's life ends...

~gedas001

i am Splinfusion

Jan 21, 2014
Crazy land
One day.. There was a normal pig in the farm. The owner of the pigs really didn't like strangers, extraneous people, and he loved his pigs, and protected it with all his power.

The pig wanted to become a human very, very much, that he would do anything to be one.

After 3 weeks, the pigs' owner placed a scarecrow near the farm, the scarecrow was haunted and magical.

When the owner left, the scarecrow asked:
-Who wants to become a human like your owner?
-Me! I will do anything! - The pig said.
-Then... you will have to sacrifice one of your friends. - Scarecrow answered. - And then your wish can come true.

Pig keeps thinking is it worth it or not, he really wants to be a human though...

After some hours, it was drinking time, all the pigs started drinking fresh water.

But the normal pig didn't, because it was his chance to kill an innocent pig.

He used his little piggy arms, and started drowning the pig that was drinking.

The normal pig holds his heads for some seconds, so the innocent pigs runs out of air, and kills him.

The other pigs got very scared, and ran around the farm.

Then the normal pig came to the scarecrow and said:
-Here's my friend, now can I have the human body?
-Yes..

The scarecrow dissapeared, but the pig turned into a human.

He was so happy..... But after 2 seconds, the pig's owner came to the farm..

He saw the stranger (Normal pig), and he shooted him.. Then used the sword and cut him to death..

The pig cried from happiness and sadness.. He wanted to be a human.. And here he is.. About 5 seconds of being alive...

The owner didn't even knew that he killed his favourite pig.. Because the pig was human's body..

And that's... How the normal pig's life ends...

~gedas001
You need to see a therapist... bad

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom