Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Well first of all I'm not quite sure if this even belongs here or not. So if it's the wrong place here, please move it into the right spot or delete it; but anyway:

Recently I came across the CubeCraft Games PC store and changed the language into other languages e.g. into German, my mother tongue, and noticed that only some fields were translated. This made me curious if there is any intention in changing this, because I think most people feel more to purchase something when the product description is written down in their own language.
At least for myself I can tell, if I'm about to buy something I feel way more confirmed in my decision if I can truly understand what I'm about to buy.
Personally I'm able to read and understand the English information but there shall people be who haven't solid enough English skills (especially because Minecraft is played by many children) to participate completely in the community, much less are they able to fund CubeCraft Games with buying something on the store.

Due to the store translation CubeCraft would become more user-friendly and could even benefit a little bit from it.

Now you could counterargument that this would take forever to translate it properly and you would be right - the German translation took me 2 days and 27 sites translation and explanation :)

This translation is hopegully attachedo_O

If this topic is already kept in mind by the translation team, I'm very sorry for wasting your time and especially my own time😁

Anyway please share your opinion if you would like to see a store translation into your language and have a nice day :cube_light:!

Attachments

• CubeCraftStoreTranslationGerman.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 651
Reactions: Siftenly

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
Why didn't you become a translator then? then you would now if this was needed or not and it would be your 'job'

Anyways, well done. I don't understand it, but I think you have done it right :D

Reactions: FloLoFlo

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello,

Unfortunately our Translation Team does not currently work on websites like this, and only works on Java, Bedrock, Helpdesk, Forums, Rules and Discord translations. Hopefully some of our largest language teams will soon go to other websites too.

We can save your translation, but I cannot promise anything about its implementation. Currently, translating these websites is not possible and would require me to discuss the beginning of these projects with John Coles. I can only do that once our translation team is ready to take on a greater work load.

Thank you for the efforts though! If you are passionate about translating, you can apply for translator. :)

Reactions: FloLoFlo

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Why didn't you become a translator then? then you would now if this was needed or not and it would be your 'job'

Anyways, well done. I don't understand it, but I think you have done it right :D

Well I did it mostly because I had the need to :)
As well as nobody could aswer my question in staff-help on discord:)

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Hello,

Unfortunately our Translation Team does not currently work on websites like this, and only works on Java, Bedrock, Helpdesk, Forums, Rules and Discord translations. Hopefully some of our largest language teams will soon go to other websites too.

We can save your translation, but I cannot promise anything about its implementation. Currently, translating these websites is not possible and would require me to discuss the beginning of these projects with John Coles. I can only do that once our translation team is ready to take on a greater work load.

Thank you for the efforts though! If you are passionate about translating, you can apply for translator. :)

Thank you for your quick response :) much appreciated!

When you like you can save the translation but of course there is no need to do so. I hope your translation team will get bigger with time:)

Thank you as well for proposing to apply for translator, but I have no such intentions, nevertheless if there are translation concerns for German feel free to always ask:)

Reactions: Elenahh

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I've noticed that too before, and I agree 100% with you, people are more keen to buy something they are understand with 100% of certainty... Let's hope our translation team one day can get into it!! And nice work on translating the whole site yourself! Hope your work pays off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom