Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Before anyone starts reading this suggestion, I will make a disclaimer: This suggestion is going to be very impopular and admins probably won't care about it, but I need to post what I think that should be changed to make the network financially viable.

Let's admit it, Java paid ranks are way too overpriced. Literally no one will pay 160 euros to get an obsidian rank which allows you to vote for stuff in literally 4 games, gives you access to an useless map selector and some other perks. I haven't played on any other server where prices are so inflated. Just to give an example, Hypixel's most expensive rank among the permanent ones costs around 45 euros, that's actually less than the diamond rank (which doesn't give you all the perks, not even far). Anybody is gonna pay that, specially considering the lack of players and games with the removal of half of them with the last Java update, so my suggestion is to lower these prices to encourage new players and those who hadn't bought a rank before to get one much cheaper.

Don't tell me that you can't do that because a rank doesn't have a specific production cost and it's much more worth to sell a good rank for 20 or 30 euros than not selling absolutely nothing. The reason why most players don't buy a single rank is because those which give all the good features are too expensive and people don't want to spend over 40 euros just to get the gold rank, which doesn't even allow you to vote for items on SkyWars (for the same price you would buy the best permanent rank on Hypixel and even in many other servers).
If you want an specific example, here is an specific example, me: I only bought the iron rank for a very simple reason, to get access to the in-game report system and to get access to the map selector feature, I just didn't care about the rest (that's another problem, you have to redesign your ranks to make them more attractive to players). These 2 things cost around 10 euros, which is actually a good price, but most servers give you many more things for the same price or even cheaper. No one will spend 100 euros to get an emerald rank just to be able to fly around the lobby considering the actual status of the network.

So, if you want to make the server minimally viable in financial terms, the server has to lower the prices for all ranks (the only rank that could be excluded from this price reduction would be the iron rank which is good as it is now) and give better features to encourage new players to buy a rank and help keep the network running. Sorry for those who spent almost 200 euros in an obsidian rank, but if changes aren't conducted, the current situation is financial suicide for CubeCraft.

Edit: Oh, and here is a personal suggestion: Give the ability to fly to all ranks, believe me when I say that's really appreciated when buying a rank and it's taken into consideration.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I definitely agree:agree:
I was shocked when I saw that 160 euros for an obsidian rank (which is 595.22 AED in my country) which is more than what people can call A LOT.
That could be paid when the server was in its best moment years ago. But considering the actual situation and the removal of a lot of features these ranks used to include, prices need to be lowered if they want to sell something.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom