CT
Sentinel is a good step forward to stopping hackers, but it is not enough

There are still so many hackers; every other game there is a hacker in sg

How to stop hackers: Have more staff online

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Sentinel is a really good anticheat.
Also, if you want to improve the amount of hacker, report them or apply for helper.

Reactions: NO USE

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle

Mr baller, give it some time. With sentinel doing auto ban waves the hackers can't stay online for too long. When they keep getting accounts banned, they'll soon give up trying and go elsewhere.

Reactions: MClicious
L

Lepzi

The staff have social lifes you know they can't always be on plus cubecraft is a huge server and theirs not even more than a hundred staff the possibility of you running into one is quite low.

Reactions: NO USE

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain

Yes we need more mods, report hackers dont help: Its too many work do that, people after reporting them just stop playing at the server.

We need a report comand and more mods admins...

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Sentinel is a really good anticheat.
Also, if you want to improve the amount of hacker, report them or apply for helper.
It's phase 1 at the moment. From what the devs said, when phase 2 rolls out it'll be much better. Of course, better than old NCP and the only 1.9 cheat detector I know about but it will never beat GCheat.

To OP: Patience, my dear. Besides reports, you'll have to take these matters into your own hands just as the rest of us have to do unfortunately. Do any legitimate means of exterminating those pests: traps, overpowering them with much better gear, rushing, etc.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It's phase 1 at the moment. From what the devs said, when phase 2 rolls out it'll be much better. Of course, better than old NCP and the only 1.9 cheat detector I know about but it will never beat GCheat.

To OP: Patience, my dear. Besides reports, you'll have to take these matters into your own hands just as the rest of us have to do unfortunately. Do any legitimate means of exterminating those pests: traps, overpowering them with much better gear, rushing, etc.
I'm just saying it's a good anticheats, I'm nit talking abou phases, anyways I know that it will roll much better in phase 2.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
You dont need staff online to stop hackers. Its just the way Sentinel was made, abd if you read the post, then you would know that Sentinel doesn't instantly ban. So if you have seen hackers lately, it is because you are playing in the middle of a ban wave. Now what you can do is obviously report the person. You don't need staff to keep the server perfect for you, as tou can also help oit yourself.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle

What makes you think it won't be as good as or better then gcheat?

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.

I think you can not determine when the staff is online! Recored which hackers report them!

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Hey!
I understand there are many hackers, but there are many players, and Moderators, they can report them, we don't need more mods or helpers, we have a report system and players can report hackers/bugs etc, The players are helping! Just report them and it would be good! :)
- YellowFreaky -

U need some help? Start a conversation with me!
:D

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
well, you shouldnt expect TOO much from the staff memberz m8. Becuz they arent on for 24/7 yknow.
Besides, when you see any players hacking, you can always report them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom